Every RC Willey professional works tirelessly to ensure you are completely satisfied with your experience and purchases at RC Willey. And if not, we'll do everything in our power to make it right—that's the RC Willey Way and our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Low Price Guarantee
We will match any price on the exact same item at any full-service, local retailer. Even after your purchase, if you find a lower price on the same merchandise within 30 days we will refund you the difference, whether you found the lower price at RC Willey or at another local retailer.
This price guarantee excludes floor samples, door busters, going-out-of-business sales, clearance, damaged, or out-of-stock items.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to change prices, terms, specifications, and warranties without notice. We endeavor to accurately describe every product offered for sale; however, mistakes can sometimes be made. Any typographical, photographic, or specification error in product description, pricing or offers is subject to correction or verification (including after an order has been submitted).
No Lemon Guarantee
If we service and repair your appliance or electronic product twice during the first year you own it and it then fails a third time within that first year, we will replace it. Of course, we will need to have authorized service technicians verify that each of the failures were due to legitimate product defects.
100-Day Mattress Comfort Guarantee
Advanced sleep research has shown it may take several weeks for our bodies to adjust to the proper support of a new mattress. If, after a minimum of 30 nights, you are unable to comfortably adjust to the support of your new mattress, RC Willey will give you up to 100 days from your original date of delivery to make a one-time reselection. If the reselected mattress is of greater value than your original purchase you will be charged the difference.
In compliance with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030(d)(1) and for their safety, RC Willey associates are not allowed to pick-up potentially harmful bedding.
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030(d)(1)
General: Universal precautions shall be observed to prevent contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials. Under circumstances in which differentiation between body fluid types is difficult or impossible, all body fluids shall be considered potentially infectious materials.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from RC Willey, we offer a one-time re-selection or refund within 14 days of receiving your merchandise. (For mattresses, see Comfort Guarantee above.)
Merchandise must be in like-new condition in order to receive full credit. Electronics products must be returned with the original box and packaging, including manuals, remote controls and accessories.
Items that are purchased "As-Is" cannot be returned. Certain other products may have specific restrictions on returns or replacement. Please see store for details.
Online OrdersNote: To return a product that was ordered online, call 888-584-5156 to speak with one of our customer service representatives. You will be given instructions on how to return the product. Please note that certain items are considered special orders by the manufacturer, and these products may not be returnable.
RETURNING ONLINE ORDERS IS FREE AT ANY RC WILLEY STORE LOCATION.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. The original shipping charges and handling fees for the returned item(s) is also the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund. In addition there is a 15% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund on all drop ship orders. There is also a 15% restocking fee on all computer products and camcorders that are returned in an opened or non-factory sealed box. If the item is refused and returned to the manufacturer, any return freight costs will also be deducted from the refund.
For products that arrive damaged, or cannot be fixed with replacement parts, RC Willey will pay for a replacement to be shipped if the damage, shortage or mis-shipment is properly signed for. If damage, shortage or loss is not signed for, the manufacturer may not be able to ship replacements. If the customer does not want parts or a replacement unit, the product may be returned for credit as detailed above.
All canceled orders will be confirmed by RC Willey in writing. If you have not received a confirmation, your order has not been canceled. Orders that have been shipped cannot be canceled and costs for round-trip shipping will be deducted from refunds if orders are refused. Orders that are refused are still considered returns, and as such, the restocking fee and shipping costs both ways will be incurred as detailed above.
Any order that is refused or returned because the customer does not like the product, no longer wants the product, or believed the order was canceled is considered a "buyer's remorse return", and credit will be issued as detailed above. All credits for returned items will be processed once the products are returned to the nearest store location.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy before or after placing an order, please contact our customer service department at toll-free 888-584-5156.
Your RC Willey Delivery
Our delivery associates make every effort to ensure you have a great delivery experience. The information below will help ensure that happens:
- Please make sure your order is fully paid for or financed by noon, two days prior to your delivery date. Should you need to reschedule your delivery, please notify us at least two days prior to the scheduled delivery date in order to avoid a rescheduling fee.
- We will assign a three-hour time block during which your product will be delivered. After 7:00 PM the night before your delivery, we will email you your time block if we have your email address. You can also find your delivery time block by checking our online service by clicking here, or you can call the delivery number on the front of this sales order. (Delivery times for afternoon designated deliveries may not be available until the afternoon of your scheduled delivery.)
- Our delivery drivers are happy to call you 30-60 minutes in advance of your delivery if that would be helpful to you. Please make sure any information they would need to contact you is provided on the sales order. If our drivers were unable to contact you, please call our Service Center(s) at 702-632-3650 (Las Vegas area) or 801-596-6950 (all other deliveries) on the day of delivery to get your 3-hour delivery window. We are unable to make time commitments for delivery before our drivers set the three-hour window.
- Please verify that all your personal information is correct on the sales order. We deliver your product to the address noted as the delivery address on the sales order. Please also verify that all phone numbers listed are correct so that we are able to contact you with information concerning your delivery.
- Please have the room prepared and ready to receive your new merchandise. For the safety of our delivery associates please be sure to have your walkways and driveways clear and clean.
- Please plan to meet our delivery associates at the delivery address during the three-hour time block so that you will be able to inspect your merchandise with our delivery associates. If you happen to be away from home when our delivery drivers arrive they will leave a note indicating the time they attempted to deliver your product. They will try again later that day to make your delivery. If we miss you on both attempts, please contact us so we may reschedule your delivery on the next available date. A delivery fee will be charged for the rescheduled delivery.
May not be combined with any other coupon or offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Not valid at Outlet Stores or online purchases. Offer excludes Apple®, Polk® Audio, Bose® Audio, ASKO®, Viking®, Sub Zero®, Wolf®, Electrolux®, Thermador®, Tempur-Pedic® and select Samsung®, Sony®, Panasonic® and Nikon® products. Video game consoles, games and accessories, wireless phones, computer products and accessories are excluded. All services, "as-is" or clearance products, promotional items, RC Willey "Big Buys" and gift card purchases are also excluded. Other exclusions may apply. See store for details.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010
The following is our disclosure under the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010:
RC Willey Home Furnishings joins companies throughout our industry in dedicating ourselves to comply with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
We purchase from independent suppliers which we believe act responsibly and are in full compliance with the law. Responsible corporate citizenship includes complying with local, national, and international laws, supporting volunteer service and charitable donations to the communities in which we do business, recycling, and a commitment to reducing environmental impact. We maintain zero tolerance against any suppliers engaged in any form of slavery, forced or involuntary labor, or illegal labor, as well as abusive worker treatment.
Our employees have visited overseas factories and warehouses to meet management, to inspect materials, work methods, and finished merchandise, and to observe work conditions. We also maintain an ongoing relationship with a third party in China that can inspect and audit our suppliers throughout Asia to verify that they are in compliance with U.S. Customs law and to verify that work conditions and labor practices are in compliance with this act. Employees or inspectors who ignore signs that laws or fundamental standards of labor and human rights are being violated, are subject to disciplinary action up to and including terminating employment or our third-party contracts.
We are in the process of developing training for our employees who are directly involved with our suppliers in order to educate our employees how to identify and report evidence of slavery, forced labor, or human trafficking. We intend to provide this training periodically to our employees who work directly with our suppliers, including those who visit supplier's operations.
RC Willey Home Furnishings publishes a Vendor Guide in which we define a Code of Conduct for all our suppliers. This Code of Conduct explains our expectations and requirements for our suppliers to operate their businesses in accordance with all applicable laws and that they hold their suppliers to the same standards. These standards include but are not limited to prohibiting forced labor of any kind, human trafficking, or abusive worker treatment.
We will ask our suppliers to certify that materials used in its products comply with local and international laws regarding no involvement in slavery, forced or involuntary labor, or illegal labor, or abusive worker treatment. We will sever our business relationship with any supplier which is unable or unwilling to satisfy our concerns and fails to do business in accordance with this Code of Conduct and the law defined in this act.