Black Friday Doorbusters Revealed!!

Posted by Andie on November 19, 2010

Because my very favorite holiday is less than a week away, because christmas music is already playing on the radio, because it's finally Friday, and just because I love ya........ I'm going to give you blog readers a little one week early sneak peak to my very favorite RC Willey black friday door busters!

SSSHHHHHH.  You truly are the very first to know, since the ad and email aren't going public for another 4 days.  But I just can't contain myself....

I never was too good at keeping secrets as a kid...

Here are my fave's!

Black Bedroom Set, for $399.99

(Savings of $750!)

8GB ipod Nano with video, for $99.95

(Savings of $50!)

24" Decorative Wall Clock, for $19.99

(Savings of $70)

Coffee Upholstered 2pc. Sectional, for $499.99

(Savings of $500!)

For these, and more amazing deals, make sure you mark your calendar to visit an RC Willey location on the morning of Black Friday, November 26th!

Hide 11 Comments
David(9 months ago)

Any TV's as doorbusters? Our plasma just developed a black line across it.

Carrie(3 years ago)

Is the "Trestlewood" Collection 6-piece Queen Bedroom Set going to be one of the black friday deals?

Meismename(3 years ago)

Will they have the iPod 4g and how much would it be

Jenn(3 years ago)

Will any of your leather sectionals have a special Black Friday price? =)

T(4 years ago)

I'm looking into the trendwood twin over full with trundle. Anything going on within that area.

Andie(4 years ago)

Shawn, I know that the Cinderella Carriage bed isn't one of the door busters, but it could be on sale that day.... I'm honestly just not sure. I love that bed though!

Shawn(4 years ago)

Is there going to be a special on the Cinderella carriage bed? Thanks! :o)

Andie(4 years ago)

Meagan, the doors will be opening at 8:00a.m. friday!

Meagan(4 years ago)

Do you know what time the doors will be opening? Thanks!

Andie(4 years ago)

Danny, Unfortunately the bedroom set is only going to be available in queen size for the black friday deal. The good news is that I can tell you that there is a laptop special as well!! Hope this helps!

Danny(4 years ago)

Pretty good start Andie! Will there be any netbook or laptop specials? Also I saw on the site that the bedroom set is a queen, will it be available in king size? Thanks!

Please enter the email address where notifications of new blog entries should be sent.

We never share this information or use it for any other purpose. See our privacy policy for more information.

Unsubscribe from the Room To Talk Blog

Please enter the email address where the notifications are being sent to remove yourself from the list.
McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
R.C. Willey Home Furnishings, Furniture  Retail, Salt Lake City, UT Home | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement
Mobile VersionBack To Top
© 2015 RC Willey Home Furnishings.
Limited Qty!