Bosch 30 Inch Convection Double Wall Oven with Left-Side Handle - 9.2 cu. ft. Stainless Steel - 489999
Bosch 30 Inch Convection Double Wall Oven with Left-Side Handle - 9.2 cu. ft. Stainless Steel
Professional installation available for additional fee. Contact store for details.
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in 4 days at California Furniture Warehouse - RDC
This stainless steel Bosch 30 inch double wall oven with convection from RC Willey gives you more options in the kitchen.Want to roast a chicken and bake dessert at the same time? You got it. Need to fix dinner for a large crowd? This oven has you covered. It features a side opening door for easier cavity access and a high-resolution TFT user interface. The upper oven features a meat probe, taking the guesswork out of your cooking. Program your meat to cook rare, medium and well-done based upon meat type. With the ingenious meat probe, everything will come out exactly the way you want it. Make your home, yours with RC Willey.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
HBLP651RUC - Benchmark® Double Wall Oven 30'' Stainless Steel, Right SideOpening Door
The Bosch Wall Oven Features a SideOpening Door for Easier Cavity Access and a High-Resolution TFT User Interface.
- SideOpening Door Offers Better Ergonomic Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch™ Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Better Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Double Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with Your Cabinetry.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible With Most Competitors' Cutouts.
Interactive Feature Tour
- Side opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity
- The color TFT control panel with SteelTouchTM buttons is easy to use
- Designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry
- A full-extension telescopic rack offers safe access to the oven cavity
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors’ cutouts
- Gourmet cooking made easy with 14 specialized cooking modes in both ovens
- Genuine European convection in both ovens
- Temperature conversion for convection cooking
- Fast preheat reduces preheat time
- EcoClean™ 2-hour self-clean cycle
- AutoProbe takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done
- Two halogen lights per oven provide superior illumination
- Cook time and delay start function
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring
- Star-K Certified. F100°-450°
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety
- Includes a broiler pan
|Dimensions||29.75"W x 24.5"D x 52.06"H|
|Shipping Weight||328 lbs.|
|External Dimensions||29.75"W x 24.5"D x 52.06"H|
|Cutout Dimensions||28.5"W x 23.5"D x 49.75" – 51.5"H|
|Upper Oven||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Lower Oven||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity||9.2 cu. ft.|
|Number of Racks||1 Telescopic, 2 Standard Racks|
|Cleaning Method||Self Clean|
|Heating Modes||Bake, Variable Broil (hi & low), Roast, Warm, Sabbath, Proof Dough, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pizza, Multi Rack Genuine European Convection, Convection Conversion, AutoProbe, Fast Preheat, EcoChef, Speed Convection Frozen Foods)|
|Number of Racks||3 Standard Racks|
|Cleaning Method||Self Clean|
|Heating Modes||Identical to Upper Cavity (Exception: Lower Cavity Does not Feature Temperature Probe and EcoChef)|
|Auto Turn Off||Yes|
|Oven Light||2 Halogen in Each Oven|
|Temperature Probe||Yes, Upper Oven|
|Bake Element||3800 Watts|
|Broil Element||2400 Watts|