Harvest Right Medium Red Freeze Dryer and Starter Kit - 219999
Harvest Right Medium Red Freeze Dryer and Starter Kit
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in 5 days at Delta Shores Furniture Store - Sacramento, California
With this Harvest Right medium red freeze dryer from RC Willey, you can preserve healthy food that you love to eat.Perfect for freeze drying fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, meals, desserts, and more. Patented technology preserves the taste, nutrition, and texture of nearly any food for up to 25 years! The medium freeze dryer will freeze dry 1,450 pounds of fresh food per year (7-10 pounds per batch). In a year’s time, you can freeze dry 312 gallons of food. It's easy to use; just press start and the freeze dryer will beep when finished. To maintain, simply filter and replace oil, it just takes one or two minutes. Get yours today!
Refrigerated, frozen, and canned food just don’t last very long. Freeze dried food will last up to 25 years and does not need to be to be rotated like other foods. Freeze dried food is perfect for home storage.
Freeze drying maintains 97% of the nutritional value of the food. Other methods of preservation, such as canning and dehydrating, use high temperatures that destroy much of the food value.
Freeze drying works great for fruits and vegetables, but unlike other options, it also perfectly preserves meat, fish, dairy, eggs, ice cream, and even fully-cooked meals.
If you can press a button, you can freeze dry! Simply press start on the touch screen, and the patented Smart Freeze© technology senses when it’s done. Everything is automatic.
Not only will the food you freeze dry at home look and taste better than store-bought freeze-dried food, it’s much less expensive! Freeze dry all of your leftover meals, and you’ll save even more money.
In the Box
- Medium Red Freeze Dryer
- Mylar Starter Kit (Impulse Sealer, 50 Mylar Bags - 8x12, 50 Oxygen Absorbers)
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Trays
- Vacuum Oil Pump 7 CFM
- Oil Filter
- 1 Qt Vacuum Pump Oil
- Vacuum Pump Hose
- Guide to Freeze Drying
- Power Cords
How Freeze Drying Works
- Fresh or cooked foods are placed in the dryer and frozen to -50° F.
- Once frozen, the food is enveloped in a powerful vacuum and the frozen moisture in the food quickly evaporates off as gas.
- The whole process takes about 24 to 36 hours.
- The freeze-dried food is then sealed in moisture and oxygen proof packaging to ensure freshness.
- When water is added to the food it regains its original fresh taste, color, appearance, and nutrition.
- Freeze dry 1,450 pounds of fresh food per year (7-10 pounds per batch)
- In a years time, you can freeze dry 312 gallons of food
- Food lasts up to 25 years
- Freeze dried food retains it taste, color and 97% of its nutritional value
- Simply press start on the touch screen, and the patented Smart Freeze© technology senses when it’s done
- Made in USA
|Dimensions||18"W x 21.25"D x 28.5"H|
|Shipping Weight||188 lbs.|
|Tray Size (4)||7.5"W x .75"D x 18"H|
|Freeze Dryer Weight||112 lbs.|
|Oil Pump Weight||35 lbs.|
|Power||110 Volt Outlet|
- 3-Year Limited Warranty