Harvest Right Small Black Freeze Dryer and Starter Kit - 199999
Harvest Right Small Black Freeze Dryer and Starter Kit
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Utah Warehouse - IDC
With this Harvest Right small black freeze dryer from RC Willey, you can preserve healthy food that you love to eat.Perfect for freeze drying fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy products, meals, desserts, and more. Patented technology preserves the taste, nutrition, and texture of nearly any food for up to 25 years! The small freeze dryer will freeze dry 840 pounds of fresh food per year (4-7 pounds per batch). In a year’s time, you can freeze dry 195 gallons of food. It's easy to use; just press start and the freeze dryer will beep when finished. To maintain, simply filter and replace oil, it just takes one or two minutes. Get yours today!
Refrigerated, frozen, and canned food just don’t last very long. Freeze dried food will last up to 25 years and does not need to be to be rotated like other foods. Freeze dried food is perfect for home storage.
Freeze drying maintains 97% of the nutritional value of the food. Other methods of preservation, such as canning and dehydrating, use high temperatures that destroy much of the food value.
Freeze drying works great for fruits and vegetables, but unlike other options, it also perfectly preserves meat, fish, dairy, eggs, ice cream, and even fully-cooked meals.
If you can press a button, you can freeze dry! Simply press start on the touch screen, and the patented Smart Freeze© technology senses when it’s done. Everything is automatic.
Not only will the food you freeze dry at home look and taste better than store-bought freeze-dried food, it’s much less expensive! Freeze dry all of your leftover meals, and you’ll save even more money.
In the Box
- Small Black Freeze Dryer
- Mylar Starter Kit (Impulse Sealer, 50 Mylar Bags - 8x12, 50 Oxygen Absorbers)
- Set of Three Stainless Steel Trays
- Vacuum Oil Pump 7 CFM
- Oil Filter
- 1 Qt Vacuum Pump Oil
- Vacuum Pump Hose
- Guide to Freeze Drying
- Power Cords
How Freeze Drying Works
- Fresh or cooked foods are placed in the dryer and frozen to -50° F.
- Once frozen, the food is enveloped in a powerful vacuum and the frozen moisture in the food quickly evaporates off as gas.
- The whole process takes about 24 to 36 hours.
- The freeze-dried food is then sealed in moisture and oxygen proof packaging to ensure freshness.
- When water is added to the food it regains its original fresh taste, color, appearance, and nutrition.
- Freeze dry 840 pounds of fresh food per year (4-7 pounds per batch)
- In a years time, you can freeze dry 195 gallons of food
- Food lasts up to 25 years
- Freeze dried food retains it taste, color and 97% of its nutritional value
- Simply press start on the touch screen, and the patented Smart Freeze© technology senses when it’s done
- Made in America
|Dimensions||16.5"W x 18.5"D x 25"H|
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs.|
|Tray Size (3)||7.75"W x .75"D x 14"H|
|Freeze Dryer Weight||61 lbs.|
|Oil Pump Weight||35 lbs.|
|Power||110 Volt Outlet|
- 3-Year Limited Warranty