GE Replacement Refrigerator MSWF Water Filter -
General Electric Replacement Refrigerator MSWF Water Filter
Price includes any available discounts
Replace your water filter for GE side-by-side refrigerators beginning with 2007 model year.Get your replacement parts at RC Willey and keep your refrigerator working its best. Reduces more waterborne contaminates such as Mercury, Toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, Carbofuran, Alachlor and Benzene.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Find the Right Filter
- Filter Life--6 Months
- Asbestos Reduction-- >99%
- Atrazine (Herbicide) Reduction-- >93.9%
- Benzene Reduction-- >96.8%
- Carbofuran Reduction-- >98.7%
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction-- 97%
- Cysts Reduction-- >99.99%
- Lead Reduction--99.3% @ 6.5 pH and 98% @ 8.5 pH
- Lindane Reduction (A Pesticide)-- >99%
- Mercury Reduction--94% @ 6.5 pH and 88.4% @ 8.5 pH
- Nominal Particulant class-- 195.5%
- P-Dichlorobenze Reduction-- >99.7%
- Toxaphene Reduction-- >92.9%
- Turbidity Reduction--96.5%
- Approximate Shipping/Net Weight -- 1 lb
- Length-- 1.75 inches
- Width-- 2 inches
- Height-- 9.25 inces
Enjoy great-tasting water and ice with a space-saving filter that reduces potentially harmful contaminants.
Less is more
Reduces contaminants such as alachlor, benzene, carbofuran, cryptosporidium, giardia, lead, mercury, p-dichlorobenzene and toxaphene.
Quick and easy to replace every 6 months. Unique Twist and Lock design ensures the perfect fit to prevent leaks.
For use in select GE Side-by-Side and select French-Door refrigerators.
Independently tested and certified by National Sanitation Foundation.
- Reduces more waterborne contaminates such as Mercury, Toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, Carbofuran, Alachlor and Benzene
- Reduces lead, crystosporidium and giardia
- Slim design allows for easy installation and removal
- No tools required for installation
- Replace filters every six (6) months
- 8.7 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches
- Special Order Customization Available
|Dimensions||8.7"W x 2.3"D x 2.2"H|
|Shipping Weight||1 lbs.|