Ninja 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Price includes any available discounts
|Shipping: Not Available|
Free Store Pickup:
Sold out in your area
With this Ninja coffee brewer from RC Willey, you can wake up to hot coffee!It features a 24-hour programmable delay brew that allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance. Thermal Flavor Extraction gives a combination of consistent temperature, blooming, and even saturation to unlock coffee’s full flavor potential. In addition, this coffee maker is big enough to hold 12 cups of coffee, and a Classic & Rich strength setting allows you to brew your perfect cup of coffee. Finally, the permanent filter saves you money and hassle as you don't need to buy paper filters.
Other features include:
Flavor Straw - Circulates coffee while brewing to ensure every cup is just as hot and flavorful as the next. Removable water reservoir that conveniently pulls away to allow you to fill the water reservoir without making a mess.
Mid-Brew Pause - Get instant gratification, just pull out the carafe and pour yourself a cup mid-brew.
Precision Temp Warming Plate - Keep your coffee hot up to 4 hours without burning it. Auto-shutoff after 2 hours.
RC Willey. Your Home (and Coffee). Your Way.
- Classic or Rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths
- Hotter brewing technology: Advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of coffee
- Keep coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew pause
- Ensure your coffee is never diluted when brewing a small batch (1–4 cups) by using the Small Batch function
- Gold-tone permanent coffee filter – saves money without the need for paper water filters
|Dimensions||9.9"W x 8.7"D x 14.6"H|
Q & A
Ninja Coffee Makers Reviews
We love seeing our pieces in your homes! Use the hashtag #myrcwilleyhome on your Instagram picture and you may be featured on social media and our website!