iRobot Roomba® 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot - 69999
iRobot Roomba® 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Price includes any available discounts
Available Within Continental US
Pick it up Today at Utah Warehouse - IDC 5+ In Stock
The Roomba 960 Vacuuming Robot from RC Willey seamlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your home, recharging and resuming until the job is done. Roomba 960 loosens, lifts, and suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Roomba® 960 Overview
Premium performance, multi-room coverage, Wi-Fi® connected
The Roomba 960 Vacuuming Robot seamlessly navigates room to room to clean an entire level of your home, recharging and resuming until the job is done. Featuring the revolutionary AeroForce® Cleaning System, Roomba 960 delivers up to 5x the air power and requires less maintenance. Just press CLEAN or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality. Today, we design and build innovative home robots, including the Roomba Vacuuming Robot and the Braava family of mopping robots. But our technology isn’t just about robots. It’s about you – and finding better ways to help you get more done.
Cleans all floor typesThe Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Up to 5x the air powerThe patented AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System uses tangle-free Multi-Surface Brushes and Power-Lifting Suction with 5x the air power1 to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides.
iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
And with a full suite of smart sensors and a low 3.6" profile design, Roomba can vacuum where dirt and dust hide, navigating around furniture and under beds, sofas and other hard-to-reach places.
Recharge and resumeRuns continuously for up to 75 minutes2 , then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
Advanced Dirt Detect TechnologyPatented Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
Enhanced iRobot HOME AppClean and schedule anytime, from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App. Customize how Roomba 960 cleans, choosing from one or two passes, final edge clean, and more. View Clean Map reports to see maps of the area cleaned. Plus, access tips and support, turn on push notifications, and more - all from your smartphone.
Voice-activated controlAll Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are now compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
Ideal for homes with petsTangle-free Dual Multi-Surface brushes handle pet hair with ease, reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance. The high-efficiency filter captures 99% of all allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
Roomba® 960 Interactive Tour
Protecting Your Investment
Why Authorized Resellers and Authentic Accessories?Protect Your Investment
When you purchase an iRobot product, you are making an investment in your home. Purchasing Authentic iRobot products from Authorized Resellers is the only way to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment.
Protect Your Warranty
Should you purchase your robot from an Unauthorized Reseller, your product will not be covered by the iRobot Manufacturer's Warranty and will not be serviced by iRobot.
Always ensure that replacement parts such as batteries, filters, and brushes are Authentic iRobot parts. Use of 3rd party replacement parts can also void your robot's warranty.
Protect Your Robot's Performance
Accessories and replacement parts manufactured by 3rd parties may have a negative impact on product performance and can cause damage to your robot.
- Purchasing your robot or accessories from an unauthorized reseller will void your warranty.
- To ensure you are purchasing from an Authorized Reseller, reference the PDF in the Warranty & Support section on this page.
- For additional details, please visit the Where to Buy page on the manufacturer's website.
Roomba® Comparison Table
iRobot. We love to help you clean.
How often have you thought there is too much to do and not enough time to do it? Who couldn't use an extra hand to stay on top of the daily routine? At iRobot, we love discovering new ways to make home care easier so you can get more done. In short, we're here to help.
Sure, our products are innovative and packed with complex technology, but what matters most is how effortlessly they work with you. Everything is designed with you and your unique home in mind. Getting to that dust under the couch, the dirt in the corners and picking up pet hair while avoiding stairs, it's what we do. And it's why our robots are created to be simple to use and effective at helping you care for your home.
Our products have been invited into millions of homes and are hard at work every day. And nothing motivates us more than earning your trust. It's why we're proud to be your partner in home care and love to help you clean.
- 1 Compared to Roomba 600 & 700 Series Robots.
- 2 Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
- 3 Compared to Roomba® 600 and 700 series
- iRobot HOME App lets you clean, schedule, & customize cleaning preferences from your smartphone
- Cleans an entire level of your home with iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization
- Runs for up to 75 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job
- AeroForce® Cleaning System loosens, lifts & suctions dirt with up to 5x more air power
- Use Clean Map™ reports to view where your robot has cleaned, turn on notifications for cleaning status updates
- AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns
- Tangle-free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes handle pet hair with ease
- Ask your Amazon Alexa device or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture
- Automatically docks and recharges so your robot is always ready to clean
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs or tumbling over drop-offs
- Specially designed Edge-Sweeping Brush sweeps debris from along wall edges and corners
- 3.6” low profile cleans under furniture, beds and toekicks
- Built using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation
|Dimensions||13.78"W x 13.78"D x 3.58"H|
|Shipping Weight||13.6 lbs.|
Q & A
Warranties & Addons
5-Year Vacuum Protection Plan 3995