Whirlpool Water Softener WHES40 - 54999
Whirlpool Water Softener WHES40
Professional installation available for additional fee. Contact store for details.
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Utah Furniture Warehouse - IDC 5+ In Stock
This 40,000 Grain Whirlpool Water Softener from RC Willey is perfect for households of 1-5+ people and features a demand initiated regeneration with salt saving technology that only recharges when necessary, saving salt and water meaning its good for both the environment and your pocketbook!
To help keep your Whirlpool® Water Softener free of contaminants, iron and hard water build up, it is important to use the Whirlpool® Water Softener Cleanser. With regular use, you can extend your 1-year parts and labor warranty up to a 5 full years by purchasing and using cleanser as recommended.
To extend your warranty, just follow these two simple steps.
1. Upon purchase of your water softener, register it online at www.whirlpoolwatersolutions.com
2. Purchase 3 bottles of Whirlpool Water Softener Cleaner each year and submit your receipts online.
Each year that you purchase the three bottles of cleaner and submit your receipts you extend your warranty by one year on the WHES40, up to a total of 5 years.
Professional install sold separately. Call or see store for details
- 40,000 grain capacity
- Ideal for households of 1-5+ people
- Demand initiated regeneration with salt saving technology only recharges when necessary, saving salt and water
- Multipurpose system has maximum hardness removal of 125 grains per gallon and iron reduction of 10 PPM
- System Monitor indicates when salt is low and that the softener is operating properly
- Low salt indicator light notifies you when your softener is getting low on salt
- Water flow indicator – Display indicates when water is flowing through the system. The indicator could also show a potential leak in your homes plumbing system
- Super High flow valve for water lines up to 1 ¼” – provides up to 15% greater waterflow than standard systems, convenient for large homes
- Space saving single tank design
- Salt tank light allows you to easily view salt level inside the tank
- Installation kit included – connects up to 1 ¼” copper, PEX, CPVC and other major plumbing
- Whirlpool water softeners are NSF certified to reduce hard water symptoms
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
- Illuminated LCD display allows for easy viewing in bright or low light situations
|Collection||Whirlpool Water Softener|
|Dimensions||18"W x 19"D x 47.8"H|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
More from the Whirlpool Water Softener collection
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- 3-Year Limited Electronics Control Board Warranty
- 10-Year Limited Tank Warranty