Denon 4K Ultra HD 9.2 Channel Receiver AVR-X4500H
Denon 4K Ultra HD 9.2 Channel Receiver AVR-X4500H
Price includes any available discounts
|Shipping: Not Available|
Free Store Pickup:
Sold out in your area
The 9.2 channel AVR-X4500H 4K AV receiver supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro-3D for an immersive home theater experience. The advanced HDMI section of the AVR-X4500H (8 in, 3 out) features the latest video technologies, including Dolby Vison, HDR10, HLG, 4K video upscaling and HDCP 2.2 processing on all ports. Stream music from Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more with AirPlay2 and HEOS built-in; control your home theater and music services with your voice through Amazon Alexa. Ideal for custom integrations, the AVR-X4500H features “ihiji Invision” and “Domotz Pro” remote system monitoring and management technology, plus an award-winning Setup Assistant for a seamless out-of-box experience.
Blockbusting 3D Sound
Surround yourself in cinema-grade sound from literally any direction with IMAX enhanced technology, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X™, and Auro-3D®. Feel the power of life-like sound, and get closer to the action.
- Get the most premium at-home entertainment experience with IMAX Enhanced—the latest technology program from IMAX that sets a new standard for image, sound, scale and content quality. Watch clearer pictures and brighter images. Feel immersive, heart-pounding audio delivered by DTS. See more picture on the largest screens. And experience premium content digitally remastered by IMAX.
- Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up with a 5.2.4 or 7.2.2 surround sound speaker system using Dolby Atmos elevation speakers, or dedicated overhead speakers, for the ultimate home theater experience. With 11.2 channel processing capability, the AVR-X4500H can even support up to 7.2.4 configuration with an added 2ch amplifier.
- DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included DTS Neural:X™ gives your movies, games and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
- Auro-3D® elevates the home theater experience to amazing new levels by delivering the excitement of three-dimensional sound for music, games, broadcast and films while enhancing your existing audio-visual collection through the Auromatic upmixing engine.
Geared Up For 4K Ultra HD
Enjoy ultra-high-definition pictures, even from analog and digital SD sources.
- The latest HDMI specs for the best home theater experience. All eight HDMI inputs — and three HDMI outputs — feature HDCP 2.2 support that lets you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4500H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
- Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X4500H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
- Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC (enabled via firmware update) 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 passthrough support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
Set-Up and Connect With Ease
Get your AVR-X4500H up and running in no time, perfectly tailored to your needs.
- Smart TV Connectivity
Control the Denon AVR-X4500H with your TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your TV. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR’s setup menu and four Quick Selects.
- Audyssey Audio Optimization
The AVR-X4500H easily guides you through the setup process to ensure the most accurate configuration. Optimize all settings for the best possible sound and video quality with your system from the get-go. The most advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room measurement system provides the best sound in every room and with the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, go under the hood and set the AVR to your exact specifications.
- Unwire Your Sound
Featuring Bluetooth and WiFi wireless streaming connectivity, the Denon AVR-X4500H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Plus, with AirPlay2 compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite audio content wirelessly from your iOS devices such as an iPhone or iPad.
Built-in HEOS technology lets you enjoy your favorite music in any room of your home for a wireless, whole-home audio experience. Play the same song in every room, or select a different song for each connected room — the choice is yours. Also works with Amazon Alexa, providing cutting-edge voice control and incredible sound for all of your home entertainment.
- Airplay 2
Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like Youtube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV and hear the audio perfectly synced to your speakers Airplay 2 sources.
Airplay 2 also supports multi-room audio – wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering to ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use Airplay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
- Everything Under Control
With the "Denon 2016 AVR Remote" app, easily control the receiver's operation and even your connected Denon Blu-ray player.
Easily control your music and multi-room streaming within the HEOS app, or use your voice for Amazon Alexa Voice Control.
- Choose Your Favorite Sources
The Denon AVR-X4500H front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-ray, media players and more, and the AVR-X4500H adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
Advanced Sound Processing
Experience extraordinary sound quality from both music and movies.
- Powerful DSP Audio Processing
Incredible power for your music and movie needs. The AVR-X4500H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X4500H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
- Enjoy Superb Audio Fidelity
Enjoy superb audio fidelity with your favorite high-resolution audio tracks. The AVR-X4500H with AKM 32-bit D/A converters features high resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196-kHz. It is also compatible with 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD). Play them from memory devices via the front panel USB, or over network sources. The AVR-X4500H also supports other file types such as MP3 and WMA.
- Unique Denon Audio Technologies
AL32 Processing provides multi-channel ultra-high-resolution digital audio filtering on all audio channels and delivers a natural soundstage with enhanced imaging of the sound. DSP incorporates no less than four powerful, high-speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second). Combined, these audio technologies provide high-resolution audio support for an exceptional listening experience.
- Best Possible Sound Stage
For optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with lowest distortion, the AVR-X4500H features advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458VN D/A converters on all channels. This ensures consistent high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
- 9.2 Channel Home Theater Receiver
- Three-room / Three Source Output
- IMAX Enhanced, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D
- Latest HDMI Specs with EARC, Advanced Video Section, HDR / Dolby Vision
- Smart TV, Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Connectivity, Airplay 2, APP Control, Quick Select
- DSP, High Resolution Audio, AL32 Processing, 32-Bit D/A Conversion
|Shipping Weight||36 lbs.|
|DTS HD Master / DTS:X||✓ / ✓|
|DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X||X / ✓|
|Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos||✓ / ✓|
|Dolby ProLogic Ilz / Dolby Surround||X / ✓|
|Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels||9.2|
|HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Technology||✓|
|Other Streaming Services||Amazon Music / TIDAL / Deezer / iHeart Radio / Napster / Soundcloud / Mood Mix|
|HEOS App Cotrol||✓|
|Enhanced Audio Return Channel||✓|
|AirPlay / Airplay2 Audio Streaming||✓ / ✓|
|HDMI Inputs: Back / Front||7/1|
|HDCP 2.2 Support||✓|
|HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone||2/1|
|Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI||✓|
|Analog to HDMI Scaling||up to 4K 60/50|
|HDMI to HDMI Scaling||up to 4K 60/50|
|HLG / Dolby Vision||-|
|GUI Overlay on HDMI||✓|
|3D Signal Pass-through||✓|
|4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay||✓ / ✓ / ✓|
|HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode||✓|
|Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction||✓ / ✓|
|DSD Audio Capability||✓|
|Audio Return Channel||✓|
|HDR / HLG / Dolby Vision||✓ / ✓ / ✓|
|HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC / InstaPrevue||✓ / ✓ / ✓ / ✓ / X|
|Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog||✓ (2ch) / ✓ (2ch) / ✓ / ✓|
|Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout||✓ / ✓|
|Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source||✓|
|IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control||✓ / ✓ / X / ✓|
|Remote In / Out||✓ / ✓|
|DC Trigger Output||2|
|HDMI In / Out||7+1 / 3|
|Phono (MM) In||✓|
|Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone||Audyssey MultEQ XT32|
|FL Display||2 lines|
|Graphic User Interface - GUI||GUIAdvanced|
|Quick Select Plus / Quick Select||✓ / X|
|Firmware Update by: Network / USB||✓ / ✓|
|Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI||X / ✓|
|Variable Cross Over||✓|
|Optimized Bass Redirection||✓|
|Digital In: Optical / Coaxial||2 / 2|
|Auto Power Off||✓|
|Composite In / Out||3+1 / 2|
|Component In / Out||2 / 1|
|Analog In / Out||-|
|Multi-room Out: Analog / Digital||2 / X|
|Multichannel Preout||✓ (11.2ch)|
|Subwoofer Out||2 (independent)|
|7.1 Multichannel Input||X|
|Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw||X / ✓|
|Number of Speaker Terminals||11|
|Speaker A / B||Assignable|
|CEC Standby Consumption in W||0.5|
|Multi-Room Speaker Terminal||Assignable|
|Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB||✓ / ✓ / X / ✓ / ✓|
|USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone||✓ / X / X|
|Number of Power Amps||9|
|Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)||-|
|Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive)||125 W|
|Network Control On Consumption in W||3.5|
|Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive)||165 W|
|Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive)||235 W|
|Mono Block Power Amp Construction||x|
|Metal Front Panel||✓|
|System Remote Control||RC-1219|
|Pre-programmed / Learnable / LCD Display||✓ / X / X|
|Power Consumption in W||710|
|Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W||-|
|Standby Consumption in W||0.1|
|Discrete Power Amplifier||9|
|D.D.S.C. HD Digital||✓ (3-bit)|
|Gold Plated RCA Terminals||✓|
|Clock Jitter Reducer||✓|
|Alpha Processing||AL32 Processing Multichannel|
|Denon Link HD||✓|
|Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24||✓ / ✓ / ✓|
|Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume||✓ / ✓|
|Compressed Audio Restorer||✓|
|Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC||✓ / ✓ / ✓|
|Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV||✓ / ✓ / ✓|
|DSD Audio Streaming||✓ (2.8/5.6MHz)|
|Gapless Playback||✓ (FLAC, WAV ,ALAC, DSD)|
|FLAC HD 192/24||✓|
|Photo Streaming (JPEG)||x|
|Windows PlayTo / Windows8 Certified||-|
|Internet Radio||✓ (Tuneln)|
|Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones||Denon 2016 AVR Remote|
|Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets||Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle|