Polk 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer - 64999
Polk 12 Inch Powered Subwoofer
Polk Audio, Inc. DSWPRO660 SKU: 2674114
Price includes any available discounts
Not eligible for additional discounts
Available Within Continental US
Pick it up Today at Rocklin Furniture Store, Sacramento, California
The Polk 12" DSWPRO 660wi Powered Subwoofer is now available from RC Willey. Polk's largest and most powerful DSWPROwi subwoofer is still compact enough to fill a big room with waves of tight bass without cramping your style. With a 400 Watt (continuous!) intelligent digital amplifier that effortlessly moves its 12-inch Dynamic Balance® driver, explosions are more explosive, deep bass effects are more subterranean, musical bass response is infinitely more accurate.
- DSWPRO Series enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- We can design unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound using our patented Dynamic Balance® process. DSWPRO Series subwoofers feature Dynamic Balance materials and construction elements that help them perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- Polk intelligent amplifiers require less power to sound great, use power more efficiently and know when to stand down (especially at low volumes or in "Standby" mode); even at extreme listening levels, it's a wonder of digital high efficiency, bullet-proof reliability and minimal heat generation.
- LFE, line level inputs and outputs and 5-way binding posts for speaker level inputs allows easy connection to any system.
- The "Night Mode" setting temporarily lowers the sub's intensity with a quick and easy toggle from the remote control.
- DSWPRO Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers.
- Use adjustable rubber feet for hard surface flooring or adjustable carpet spikes for carpet.
- Feed forward distortion suppression technology enables us to set our performance limits much higher than normal, much closer to the actual (theoretical) maximum output of the subwoofer, with no risk of excessive distortion or damage.
- Choose one of four preset "room optimizers" from the remote controller, and Polk's exclusive PRO™ technology programs in the optimal bass and blending setting for your room.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth for unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Lightweight, super-stiff composite polypropylene cones create greater efficiency and more cone control, while durable rubber surrounds provide superior damping and free range of motion.
- DSWPRO Subwoofers can be arranged with their feet forward or down, for standard downward-firing position or innovative front-firing mode (you can snap on the grille and it looks smart) that lets you can place the subwoofer just about anywhere, even inside audio furniture or a rack system.
- The unique slot-loaded port design of the DSWPRO Series adds significantly more port surface area, for deeper, smoother bass response even in a smaller cabinet size, plus special tuning eliminates unwanted chuffing and air turbulence at the mouth of the slot-loaded port, for distortion-free bass.
- You never have to leave your seat while you adjust your subwoofer to its optimum performance level thanks to feedback from the blue status LED, four-way phase selection for easy blending with your main speakers and full control of the Polk Room Optimizer (PRO).
|Dimensions||16.5"W x 16.5"D x 17.1"H|
|Shipping Weight||45 lbs.|