Polk Audio MC85 In Wall Speaker - 22499
The Polk Audio MC85 8"Single In-Wall Speaker is now available from RC Willey. A large, basic built-in loudspeaker that performs with no-holds-barred, even in difficult installation locations, the MC85 In-Wall features an 8-inch midwoofer for smooth, wide-range response with low distortion, and a 3/4-inch aimable silk dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet structure for clear, detailed highs and excellent imaging (even in off-axis listening positions). Expect seamless integration with other Polk loudspeakers, and uniform sound coverage throughout even large rooms.
- Specially tuned for excellent ambient performance, with superb detail and natural musicality, even at low volume.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder coated aluminum grilles make MC Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms, transitional spaces or even under eaves or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch. (MC series are not suitable for exposed outdoor use. For outdoor speaker fun, use our Atrium® Series.)
- Paintable grilles let you build them in, and then forget all about them; MC Series practically disappear into any room.
- MC Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- Lightweight and stiff polymer drivers provide excellent damping and bass response.
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
|Dimensions||10.1"W x 3.43"D x 14.3"H|
|Shipping Weight||6 lbs.|
|Speakers in Package||1|
|Woofer Construction||Polymer Composite|
|Peak Power (watts)||100|
|Frequency Response||30-20k Hz, 50-20k Hz|