Polk Audio PSW10-B 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer
Price includes any available discounts
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Riverdale Furniture Store, Utah
This Polk Audio 10 inch subwoofer from the Monitor Collection at RC Willey is a great deal on great sound.The name "Monitor" is special to Polk Audio. The original Polk Audio Monitor Series, produced in the mid-1970s, ushered in the modern loudspeaker era by setting the standard for performance and value. The original Monitor Series is the line that made Polk Audio famous with its simple, sturdy construction, clear, accurate sound, powerful bass and superior imaging, all at a price that made great sound available to everyone.
The newly reborn Monitor Series by Polk Audio is classic Polk: a quality-built, affordable line of high performance loudspeakers for music and home theater. The new PSW10 complements the clean, stylish look of the whole line with powerful, efficient, accurate and musical bass in compact enclosures. Built for speed, power and value, the Monitor Series is a great introduction to high performance sound.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with 3/4" baffle and internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.
- 10" Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Drivers for "tight" musical bass.
- Crossover - variable 80Hz - 160Hz
- Inputs - Speaker level, line level
- Outputs - Speaker level
- Enclosure Type - Vented via front panel flared port
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in its magnetic field for improved linearity and deep, precise bass.
- Built-in High Current Amplifier supplies all the good, clean power you need for big bass.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system.
- Amplifier features Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the sub?s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing "smart amp" Auto ON/OFF Circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off.
- Driver Complements - 1 - 10" Diameter (25.40cm)
- Dynamic Power - 100 watts
- Continuous Power - 50 watts
- Overall Frequency Response - 35Hz - 200Hz
- Lower -3dB Limit - 40Hz dB
- Upper -3dB Limit - 160Hz dB
|Dimensions||14"W x 16"D x 14"H|
|Shipping Weight||33 lbs.|
|Product Weight||26.00 lbs.|