Sonos One SL Speaker - Black - 179.00
Sonos One SL Speaker - Black
Available Within Continental US
|Christmas delivery on this item is guaranteed on orders placed before December 14|
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in 4 days at California Furniture Warehouse - RDC
The Sonos One SL speaker from RC Willey is a powerful microphone-free speaker that delivers essential sound that fills your home.Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more. The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf. It's humidity resistant so you can even put it in the bathroom. Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home theater surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.
Enjoy clear, richly detailed sound that fills the room at any volume.
Easy to Use
Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and your voice.
Listen Your Way
Customize your system and play what you want, where you want.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
- One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- In the Box: Sonos One SL, power cord, QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
|Dimensions||4.69"W x 4.69"D x 6.36"H|
|Shipping Weight||2.39 lbs.|
|Ethernet port||One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstabl|
|Power supply||Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.|
|WiFi, not Bluetooth||Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterr|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.|