Polk Audio 7 Inch In-Ceiling Speaker 70-RT - 24999
Polk Audio 7 Inch In-Ceiling Speaker 70-RT
Polk Audio 70-RT/EA AW1170-A SKU: 3630587
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in 5 days at Reno Furniture Store, Nevada
The Polk Audio 7"In-Ceiling Speaker 70-RT is a full-range bandpass dual-port in-ceiling loudspeaker and is now available from RC Willey. The Vanishing Series 70-RT delivers surprisingly full-bodied full-range performance. The unique 3-way driver array means you get full-size speaker performance in a speaker the size of a small inset lighting fixture.
- Extra deep well design with a Cassini oval woofer mounted above and behind the main driver & tweeter array, for broad coverage and dynamic full-range audio performance.
- Vanishing® Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your d©cor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Reflective surfaces in rooms can make sound brighter and cause image distortion. Engaging the Vanishing reflective room compensation feature (by selecting the low setting) lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces. Vanishing reflective room compensation is a custom audio control that cuts the level only in the 4-5kHz range, exactly where reflectivity destroys sound quality. Outside this narrow 1kHz band, the tweeter retains its detailed and accurate high frequency response, for no loss of realistic musical details.
- Vanishing Series RT speakers are timbre-matched to Polk Audio RTi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Dual band-pass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer's low frequencies down around the driver array, eliminating "chuffing," so your small, practically invisible in-ceiling speakers achieve superior full-range blending and broad coverage with surprisingly deep bass.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
|Shipping Weight||8.38 lbs.|