GoPro HERO7 Silver - 29999
GoPro HERO7 Silver
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Order Online, Pickup In Store
Pick it up in 5 days at Sacramento Distribution Center, California
Take the GoPro HERO7 Silver, now at RC Willey, on every adventure.It's tough, tiny, and totally waterproof which makes it the perfect partner. An intuitive touch screen makes it simple to get great shots - just swipe and tap. Use the photo timer to grab a sweet selfie. Your shots move to the GoPro app automatically to share on the spot. From awesome moments to everyday experiences, capture the fun in creative new ways with HERO7 Silver. GPS captures the location where your photos and videos are shot. Create incredible high-resolution content that can be used to create 1440p videos with the traditional GoPro look and feel. Get yours today at RC Willey!
Drop into 4K
Get crisp 4K video that's as epic as the moment itself.
HERO7 Silver is built tough and waterproof to 33ft (10m).
Easy on tap
Swipe through shots and tap through modes—it’s fast and easy.
Freedom of speech
Hands busy? Just say “GoPro, start recording” or one of 14 other voice commands.
Power to the pixels
Capture vibrant photos anywhere—even in situations that mix bright light and shadows.
Countdown to capture
Grab a selfie or group shot with your whole crew in the frame.
- 10MP Photos (with WDR)
- 4K30 Video
- Built-In Battery
- Waterproof up to 33 ft (10m)
- 2-inch Touch Screen (With Touch Zoom)
- Standard Video Stabilization
- Voice Control to turn on your GoPro or start recording (lasts 8 hours after powering off)
- Auto Offload to Your Phone
- Time Lapse Video
- 2x Slo-Motion slows things down to relive funny, interesting or epic moments in all their glory
- GPS captures the location where your photos and videos are shot
- QuikStories Automatically moves footage from your GoPro to your phone and transforms it into awesome videos.
|Dimensions||0.45"W x 1.3"D x 1.77"H|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 lbs.|
|Advanced Wind Noise Reduction||2-Mic Processing|
|WiFi + Bluetooth®||Yes|
|Connects to GoPro App||Yes|
|Auto Upload to Cloud||With GoPro Plus Subscription|
|Continuous Photo Capture||Yes|
|Video File Format||MP4 (H.264)|
|Max Video Bit Rate||60 Mb/s (4K)|
|Time Lapse Video||Yes|
|Design + Dimensions|
|Memory Storage||microSD™ with at least Class 10 or UHS-I rating|
|Battery||Built-in 1220 mAh lithium-ion battery|