Super Smash Bros. - Nintendo 3DS
ESRB Rating - Rating Pending
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of Nintendo's most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable Nintendo games. It's a genuine, massive Super Smash Bros. experience that's available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version of the game is a new mode called "Smash Run." In this mode, four players have five minutes to enter a dungeon and explore the surroundings, fight enemies and obtain power-ups to enhance their fighters. Once the five minutes are up, all four fighters enter a battle arena using their newly equipped items and power-ups. Enemies encountered in the Smash Run mode are from a wide range of game series. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems and games are required for multiplayer modes.
- Greninja, the final evolution of Froakie from PokÂ©mon X and PokÂ©mon Y, joins the roster as a playable character.
- Most game-play elements of the Nintendo 3DS version of the game run at 60 frames per second, all in stereoscopic 3D.
- Many of the classic characters from past Super Smash Bros. games that are returning and have new powers and abilities.
- Items, assist trophies and PokÂ© Balls all return. New to the games are Master Balls, special PokÂ© Balls that contain Legendary PokÂ©mon like Arceus and Xerneas.
- In a series first, players can now customize move sets when playing locally or online with friends.