Garmin fēnix 5 Outdoor GPS Watch - Slate Gray
Garmin fēnix 5 Outdoor GPS Watch - Slate Gray
|Shipping: Not Available|
Pick it up at Draper Furniture Store, Utah
The Garmin fēnix® 5, available at RC Willey, is ideal for anyone looking for a multi-sport GPS watch that can handle serious fitness and adventure while still offering serious style too! Key stats are right at your fingertips with the performance widget. You'll love its Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology, dual navigation networks, and long-lasting battery life—up to 2 weeks of battery life while in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode, or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode. Plus, its connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community, and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store. Whatever sport you want to track, fēnix 5 has it covered!
- Striking Design, Strong Performance - Athletes and adventurers come in all sizes. That’s why the fēnix 5 series offers multiple models that vary in size to fit every wrist and every workout. Each version offers a variety of stainless steel finishes, QuickFit™ watch band combinations and premium feature sets to give you the look, performance and lightweight comfort to match both your aesthetic and athletic interests.
- Dual Navigation Networks - Every fēnix 5 series watch features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. You can count on long battery life in each mode of operation (varies by model, depending on settings). And for go-anywhere confidence, all fēnix 5 versions are water-rated to 100 meters.
- Outstanding Readability on the Run - A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. Sapphire editions feature a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and are also Wi-Fi®-enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
- Wrist-based Heart Rate - On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Match Your Style with Interchangeable Watchbands - A selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone makes it easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity. No tools are required to make the transformation. Just swap, click and go.
- Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery - Just how effective is your current training plan? fēnix 5 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- Analyze Your Technique - We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let fēnix 5 measure crucial running metrics² that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap² or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, fēnix 5 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
- Swim Profiles, Skiing, Paddle Sports, Golf and More - Beyond their running functions, fenix 5 watches also offer special feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing. For swimmers, the device tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect – and also adds enhancements such as stat tracking (fairways hit, etc.), Green View, AutoShot detection and auto measure.
- Navigate the Great Outdoors, Your Way - Every fēnix 5 model provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. In addition, there’s an internal gyroscope to help improve position accuracy (and battery life) in UltraTrac mode.
- So Many Ways to Stay Connected - Smart notifications² through fēnix 5 let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch – whether you're on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
- Custom Apps and Watch Faces - You can customize any fēnix 5 series watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields or get apps and widgets for information at a glance.
Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build partnerships that add even more value to your fēnix multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your fēnix 5 to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
- Wear Your Personality on Your Sleeve - You can also download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customize your fēnix with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch’s face. Whether it’s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
|Shipping Weight||0.7 lbs.|
|Lens Material||Glass or sapphire crystal|
|Bezel Material||Stainless steel|
|Case Material||Fiber-reinforced polymer with stainless steel rear cover|
|QuickFit™ watch band compatible||yes (22 mm)|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
|Display Type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display Size||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display Resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 2 weeks
GPS/HR mode: Up to 24 hours
UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate
|Physical Size||47 x 47 x 15.5 mm|