4 Foot PipeLine ET-3 HDMI Cable - 1999
This 4 foot PipeLine HDMI cable makes full use of PipeLine’s in-depth understanding of the challenges of good HDMI cable design and employs its most sophisticated solutions. The Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors reduce distortion, compared to stranded conductors or conductors made of a lesser material. To further reduce distortion and increase the cable's reliability, cold-weld connections are used instead of hand-soldered connections.
Audio information is remarkably easy to damage. Fortunately, PipeLine knows how to minimize any change to the information package — a difference that's easy to hear. Whether watching the evening news or immersing yourself in a favorite concert video, PipeLine ET-3 provides a superior experience thanks to its informed application of leading-edge design and materials.
- Superior Materials - Solid Long Grain Copper (LGC) conductors reduce distortion compared to stranded conductors or lesser materials
- User Friendly - Short Plug Fits where others don't
- Advanced Assembly Processes - Cold-Weld Connections reduce distortion and increase reliability vs. hand-soldered connections
- Directionality Conductor - directionality controlled to minimize noise and maximize performance
- High Speed Ultra HD - Tested to transmit 18Gbps Ultra HD 4K/60p when used with HDMI 2.0 electronics
- Reliable Performance - 100% Quality control tested to ensure reliability and performance