Classic Contemporary Gray Daybed with Trundle - Caspian - 64999
Classic Contemporary Gray Daybed with Trundle - Caspian
Free Shipping Within Continental US
Fulfilled by Hillsdale Furniture
|Store Pickup: Not Sold In Stores|
|Assembly: Ready To Assemble|
Effortlessly add form and function to your home with the Caspian gray daybed with trundle, available at RC Willey! Constructed of solid pine, this space-saving daybed boasts a versatile design that is perfectly suited for a wide range of tastes and spaces—from a child's room, home office, guest room, or play room. Not only will it look great in any room you place it in, its clean lines and inviting silhouette means easy transition from style to style for years to come!
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- By design all 13 slats are properly spaced for safety
- We recommend an 8” mattress on the daybed. A taller mattress can be used, but keep in mind that will reduce the reveal of the upper surrounding design.
- The distance from the top of the daybed slats to the top of the daybed post is approximately 17”. With the use of an 8” mattress this leaves approximately 9” of reveal and provides a great back drop for pillows.
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look.
- No bed skirt needed: Side panels are designed so when the trundle is under the bed it cannot be seen from the side.
- We recommend not exceeding 300 lbs on either sleeping surface
- Trundle face measures approximately 75 1/8”wide by 9 1/2” tall. By design there is approximately a ¾ inch gap between the bottom of the front rail and top of the trundle face. This ensures the trundle will role properly under the bed.
- Convenient hand holds are cut into the face of the trundle to make is easy to pull out.
- Trundle can accommodate up to an 8” mattress
- Trundle is on casters which allow for better operation on all types of flooring.
|Dimensions||79.5"W x 30"D x 41.75"H|
|Shipping Weight||140.05 lbs.|
|Materials||Solid pine, veneers|