Reed Navy Blue Manual Rocker Recliner
The seat features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad, and a non-woven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The back uses two 11-gauge springs. The rocker spring uses standard 8-gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
The frame consists of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are mortise and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
The rear section of the standard-depth chaise seat contains a 4" contour cut polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam core that extends from the front of the seat to the top of the legrest. The semi-attached slip-and-zip back contains an upper pillow and a lower pillow with inner bags filled with blown fiber. The arms contain a 2" polyurethane foam core with a 3" layer of contour cut top arm polyurethane foam. The front post contains a 1/2' layer of polyurethane foam. The inside arm, outside arm and front posts are sewn together. The chaise legrest contains a 3/4" polyurethane foam. The legrest pad contains a 2" layer of contour cut polyurethane foam.
Mechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,00 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest settings. Mechanisms are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- Blown fiber back
- Ultra-plush casual recliner
- Padded, flared arms
- Padded back with distinctive horizontal and vertical seams
- One-piece chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Special Order Customization Available
- 36"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H
- 70 lbs.
- Navy Blue
- 100% Polyester
- Care Instructions
- Clean with Mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo
- Inside Seat Dimensions
- 19"W x 21"D x 19"H
- Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline
- 14 inches
- Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)
- 66 inches
- Country of Origin
Other Items In This Collection
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- La-Z-Boy Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- 8.5 Gauge Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- 111465575 :0
- 111466342 :0
- 3360083 :0
Q & A
Sign Up For Emails and Get $25 Off
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!