Maverick Eclipse Blue Power Rocker Recliner
For big comfort, the Maverick eclipse blue power rocker recliner with adjustable headrest s the one name you need to know. This plush family favorite is full of personality, with a chaise bucket seat, sloping padded arms and a high, biscuit-style back to deliver the ultimate in relaxation. The hand-held remote allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of lounging positions. When you’re not reclining, it’s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
- Plush family favorite
- Chaise bucket seat/footrest for continuous comfort
- Sloping padded arms
- High, biscuit-style back
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently with wired remote
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Plugs into an AC outlet
The seat includes four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. Dimpled rear swing anchors are used to extend the travel and ride of the springs. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad, and a non-woven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion chassy for exceptional support.
Consists of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are mortise and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks. The rocker recliner includes a Gradle construction consisting of precision-profiled hardwood that is double-dowelled, glued and reinforced with screws into the body side.
Chaise seat contains a 3 1/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with wedge-shaped polyurethane foam to form the bucket seat. The chaise pad contains 3" of contour cut Ultra Flex polyurethane foam, and extends from the back of the seat to the top of the legrest.
La-Z-Boy mechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,000 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Each Reclina-Rocker features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Mechanisms are engineered and manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
|Dimensions||39"W x 40"D x 42"H|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||21"W x 20"D x 22"H|
|Weight Capacity||Tested to 300 lbs.|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||15 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||68 inches|
|Care Instructions||Clean with Water-Based Shampoo or Cleaner|
|Country of Origin||USA|
- 8.5 & 12 Gauge Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Kiln-Dried Hardwood & Laminate Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Polyurethane Foam Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- La-Z-Boy Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
Q & A
|Estimated shipping to Set Zip Code|
Other Items In This Collection
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more