Glacier Country Captain's Chair
This product is excluded from additional discounts or coupons
Your items will be made to order. Please allow for a 14-20 day lead time.
This captain's chair is the perfect addition to your dining set. Placed at the head of the table or used all-around, these chairs are sure to please the "Captain" at your table!
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. This product ships direct from the manufacturer, so RC Willey Delivery is not available.
- Handcrafted from solid, U.S. grown pine in Northwestern Montana, these sturdy chairs feature lodge pole pine legs and spindles which are skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned drawknives, just as other artisans have done for centuries.
- Dimensions: 19"W x 18"D x 38"H. Seat height is 18". Comes with the standard ergonomic wooden seat but may be ordered with upholstered seats. See images for details and drop down menu for options.
- This one of a kind "Glacier Country" look is achieved by removing the outer bark while leaving the inner stratum or "Cambium" layer. The "Glacier Country" items are lacquered with three coats of premium grade, clear lacquer.
- Comes fully assembled. This item can be shipped U.P.S.
- All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty at no additional charge.
- Shipping within the Continental 48 states included!
- Made in Montana, U.S.A.
|Dimensions||19"W x 18"D x 38"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
Q & A
Other Items In This Collection
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more