Gray Platinum Luxury-Lift® PowerReclineXR+® Recliner - Pinnacle - 164999
Gray Platinum Luxury-Lift® PowerReclineXR+® Recliner - Pinnacle
La-Z-Boy 1PH-512/D149159LIFT SKU: 110797840
164999 Only In Stores
Price Reflects Coupon Savings
Warning! Available in Utah and Las Vegas Stores Only
To call the Gray Pinnacle Platinum Luxury-Lift PowerReclineXR+ lift chair simply “a piece of furniture” would be an understatement. It gives you the power to sit, stand and recline by simply touching a button. A convenient hand-held remote raises and lowers the Pinnacle to help you sit or stand with ease and confidence. You can also independently adjust your back and legs all the way to zero gravity, as well as indulge in our power-tilt headrest and power lumbar support. And who can ignore its luxuriously cushioned high back, chaise seat and convenient storage pocket. As you can see, it’s more than “a piece of furniture." A comfortable engineering marvel, perhaps.
- Power Lift
- Power Recliner with Independent Footrest and Back Activation
- Power Tilt
- Zero Gravity Position Capability
- Adjustable Headrest and Lumbar
- Storage Pocket
- Battery Back-up
- Polyurethane Foam, Chaise Seat and Footrest
- SpringsThe SEAT features five 8-gauge seat springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 11-gauge springs.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are double-doweled or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with metal rails. Designed with a dual body frame to completely enclose the mechanism.
- CushionThe rear section of the 1PH CHAISE SEAT contains a 4 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a layer of polyester batting. The chaise seat contains a 1 3/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core extending from the front of the seat to the top of the legrest. The upper attached BACK contains an inner bag filled with blown fiber. The lower back contains a 5 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core with a 2 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam that fits behind the lower back and in front of the lumbar mechanism, a layer of polyester batting wrap and a layer of polyester batting filler. The ARMS contain a 2 1/2" polyurethane foam core wrapped with a 1 3/4" layer of polyurethane foam. The inside arm, outside arm and front post are sewn together. The chaise LEGREST contains a 3/4" polyurethane foam core. The pad for the chaise legrest contains a 2" contour cut polyurethane foam core.
- MechanismPlatinum Series - Features one 18 Volt DC drive actuator to lift the inner body and recline the chair, and one 24 Volt DC drive actuator to extend the legrest. Oil impregnated bronze bushings are used at all drive motor attachment points, and glass impregnated nylon bushings are used in the two major pivot points of the dual body. These high-quality, durable bushings provide smooth, quiet and maintenance free operation. The mechanism provides multiple reclining positions, with an independent legrest feature that allows the legrest to be fully extended while the back remains upright. A feeling of zero gravity is achieved when the chair is full reclined. Following a power interruption, the automatic homing feature returns the chair to the upright and seated position when power is restored. The mechanism lifts the user to an upright position for easy entry and exit of chair. The maximum lift capacity, with a single occupant, is 350 pounds. The LEGREST mechanism includes a spring tension safety feature. Should the legrest encounter an obstruction when closing, the obsturction overcomes the spring tension and stops the legrest from closing. The power HEADREST adjusment feature is independent of all the other features. The power headrest mechanism provides a range of headrest angles from 0 to 55 degrees, which allows the user to maintain their line of sight when in a reclined osition. The mechanism safeguards against pinch points and mechanism damage by returning using spring power. The power LUMBAR support feature is independent of all the other features. The patented actuating lumbar mechanism provides additional lower lumbar support from 0 to near 3.5" The "scissor-type" system maintains its vertical position on the spine. The mechanism includes a center pivot point to allow for left and right movement of the lumbar pad--providing more balanced support where needed and relieving pressure where it is not needed, or desired. The power Headrest and power LUMBAR features will not operate if the chair is in life mode.
- ElectronicsThe hand wand features simple toggles and buttons to actuate the lift, recline and legrest functions. The hand wand is centrally located to allow the user to position it on either the right or left side-whichever is most comfortable and convenient.
- Special Order Customization Available
|Dimensions||33.5"W x 39"D x 45"H|
|Shipping Weight||160 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||20"W x 21"D x 22"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||12.5 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||68 inches|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Special Order||Additional options available by special order. See store for details.|
|Fabric||100% Polyester i-Clean Performance Fabric|
|Care Instructions||Clean With Water Based Shampoo Or Cleaner|
Warranties & Add-Ons
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- iClean Fabric with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Electronics with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty