Lapis Blue Manual Rocker Recliner - Hunter - 39999
Lapis Blue Manual Rocker Recliner - Hunter
La-Z-Boy 10-728/B148987/REC SKU: 110808215
39999 Only In Stores
Only Available in Utah and Las Vegas Area Stores
Warning! Limited Store Availability
|Shipping: Not Available|
Pick it up at Utah Warehouse - IDC
Though it may be smaller in scale, our Lapis blue manual rocker recliner is big on comfort. Slightly flared padded arms and a soft chaise seat cradle you in softness as you sit, or kick back and relax. A conveniently placed handle allows you to smoothly and easily adjust the legrest to your preferred reclining position. Perfectly proportioned for smaller spaces, Hunter can be placed inches from a wall and fully recline with ease. And let’s not forget about style. Simple, yet sophisticated with a clean-lined silhouette, Hunter adds casual comfort to any room. Looks like your hunt for a recliner is over.
- Polyurethane Foam
- Chaise Seat & Footrest
- SpringsThe SEAT features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 11-gauge springs. The ROCKER SPRING uses La-Z-Boy's standard 8-gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of the products. Frame joins are mortis and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks
- CushionThe chaise SEAT contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam core extending from the front of the seat to the top of the legrest. The semi-attached upper BACK tonains a 4" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a 1" layer of polyurethane foam and laminated with a layer of bonded polyester batting wrap. The lower back contains a 4 3/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a 1" layer of polyurethane foam and laminated with a layer of bonded polyester batting wrap. The ARMS contain a 3" contour cut polyurethane foam core and a 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam wrap. The chaise LEGREST contains a 3/4" layer of polyurethane foam. The chaise pad for the legrest contains a 2" polyurethane foam core.
- MechanismMechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,000 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest setting. Mechanism are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
|Dimensions||32.5"W x 38.5"D x 41"H|
|Shipping Weight||74 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||20"W x 20.5"D x 20"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||13 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||67 inches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Care Instructions||Clean with Mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo|
Q & A
Warranties & Addons
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty