Gray Manual Reclina-Rocker Recliner - Oscar - 49999
Gray Manual Reclina-Rocker Recliner - Oscar
La-Z-Boy 10-737/D148758/RECL SKU: 110797698
49999 Only In Stores
Only Available in Utah and Las Vegas Area Stores
Warning! Limited Store Availability
With padded arms, decorative stitching and a clean-lined silhouette our gray manual Reclina-Rocker recliner adds modern style to any room. It’s also the perfect place to relax. Easily adjust the legrest to find your perfect reclining position, or relax away the day as you enjoy a smooth rocking motion. Oscar also provides total body and lumbar support in all positions, even while reclining. We’ll say it. This recliner rocks.
- Padded Outside Arms
- Polyurethane Foam
- Chaise Seat and Footrest
- SpringsThe SEAT features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The BACK uses two 12-gauge springs. The ROCKER SPRING uses La-Z-Boy standard 8 gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
- FrameFrames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of the products. Frame joins are mortis and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
- CushionThe rear section of the chaise SEAT contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core laminated with a 1 1/4" layer of polyurethane foam. The front section of the chaise seat contains a 3 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam that extends from the front of the seat to the bottom of the legrest. The semi-attached upper BACK contains a 4" polyurethane foam core wrapped with a layer of poolyester batting. The lower back contains a 4" contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with a layer of polyester batting. The ARMS contain a 2 1/2" contour cut polyurethane foam core with a 2 1/2" and 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam. Both the upper outside arm and lower arm panel include a bonded polyester batting wrap. The lower outside arm and front post are subupholstered. The inside arm, outside arm and front post are sewn together.
- FabricPerformance i-Clean
- MechanismMechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,000 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest setting. Mechanism are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- Special Order Customization Available
|Dimensions||37.5"W x 37.5"D x 42"H|
|Shipping Weight||74 lbs.|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||21.5"W x 21"D x 19.5"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||13.5 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||66.25 inches|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Care Instructions||Clean with Mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo|
Q & A
Warranties & Addons
- Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 3-Year Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty