Gray Standard Leather Swivel Glider Power Recliner - Captain - 164999
Gray Standard Leather Swivel Glider Power Recliner - Captain
This gray leather swivel glider power recliner from the Captain collection offers unsurpassed comfort with high quality and space efficient design. The Relaxer gives you glide, reclining, swivel as well as adjustable headrest support and integrated footrest. The headrest is uniquely designed to move forward and backward as well as up and down. This recliner is made with Cold-Cure Molded Foam Cushioning. This unique space-age technology ensures comfort, body correct support as well as durability.
- The IMG Relaxers offer five different built-in functions
- Effortless reclining and adjustable back rest angle
- Foldable footrest
- Gliding / rocking function
- Adjustable head and neck support
- Cold-cure molded foam
- This spaceage material encases the interior steel frame and sinuous springs, allowing for body-friendly curvatures to be covered with glove-fitted upholstery. This guarantees absolute comfort and durability.
- Luxurious feel and touch
- A layer of soft high resilient polyurethane foam with fibers ensures a luxurious feel and extra softness.
- Telescopic and articulating headrest function
- Exclusive adjustment system that allows your head and neck to rest in an infinite number of comfort positions. It can easily be adjusted up and down as well as forward and backward by a handgrip.
- Special Order Customization Available
|Dimensions||31.4"W x 38.1"D x 44.8"H|
|Shipping Weight||111.23 lbs.|
|Fabric||100% Top Grain Leather|
|Inside Seat Dimensions||19.6"W x 23.6"D x 30.7"H|
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline||14.9 inches|
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)||67.7 inches|
|Weight Capacity||270 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
More from the Captain collection
- Wood Seat & Arms/Steel Back Frame with 10-Year Parts Warranty
- Molded Foam Cushion with 10-Year Parts Warranty
- Fabric with 2-Year Limited Lifetime Parts Warranty
- 5181 Large Size Mechanism with 5-Year Parts Warranty
- Springs with 10-Year Parts Warranty