Clearance Brownman Oak Floor Clock
Golden Oak finish on select hardwoods and veneers, polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern make this a timeless timepiece.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Graceful arched bonnet pediment features bookmatched, olive ash burl and a decorative shell overlay.
- The locking front door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative dentil molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
|Dimensions||23"W x 13.5"D x 84"H|
|Shipping Weight||155 lbs.|
|Material||Solids & Veneers|
- 2-Years Parts & Labor