Beddy's Twin Navy and White Game On Bedding Collection - 24999
Beddy's Twin Navy and White Game On Bedding Collection
Best Online Price. Includes All Discounts and Sales
|Shipping: Not Available|
Free Store Pickup:
Sold out in your area
Who doesn't love a navy and white rugby print?!We loved it so much we created our very own and it's now at RC Willey! The great thing about this color is it coordinates perfectly with both Ideal Stripe and Nautical Navy. Get ready, get set, GAME ON!
Includes 1 standard pillowcase and 1 standard sham.
Zipper access is on both sides, along with expanding comfort panels. This makes it comfortable for people of any age and size to use this bedding without feeling confined to a sleeping bag. The comfort panels offer more coverage to the user so they feel like they are using a "normal" comforter. On the full and queen sizes, the top zips off completely to make washing easy and manageable.
- Kids can finally make their own beds easily with a quick zip. Less nagging = HAPPY PARENTS!
- Simple one piece design is easy to wash and remake.
- Outer fabric is 100% cotton and the interior minky fabric is 100% polyester. They both wash up beautifully making this bedding not only functional but fashionable as well.
- Kids stay warm at night because they don't kick off their blankets.
- Parents are happy because they aren't making their kids' beds yet somehow they are FINALLY made.
|Dimensions||39"W x 2"D x 75"H|
|Shipping Weight||8.6 lbs.|
|Standard Sham Dimensions||20 x 26 in.|
|Care Instructions||Twin sized Beddy’s seem to wash easier and dry quicker while keeping the sides zipped up. Wash in cold water on normal cycle. Tumble dry on low. Do not wash any other items with your Beddy's. Please take Beddy's bedding out of the washing machine promptly. Leaving it in the washing machine can lead to color transfer. If bedding has been left and you experience color transfer, we recommend using a scoop of OxiClean into a new wash cycle. Often times this will dramatically improve the color over each washing.|
|Helpful Hints||Steamers work great on getting any wrinkles out. If you pull it out of the dryer right before it is completely dry and put it on the bed, you can manipulate the edges that cover the zippers to smooth them down. We don't recommend putting your Beddy's on the bed while it is wet.|
|More Helpful Hints||We don't recommend washing your Beddy's more often than once a week. We have picked high quality fab|
|Additional Info||Twin, full, and queen sizes all fit up to a 15" deep mattress|
- 60-Day Manufacturer's Warranty