Weber Genesis II E-435 Liquid Propane Grill Black
Grill burgers, sear steaks, and sauté veggies at RC Willey on a grill that’s big enough to do it all, the Weber Genesis II E-435 Liquid Propane grill.Perfectly grilled food is the mission of the Genesis II E-435. Everything from a world class grilling engine to an outstanding 10 year warranty on all parts of the grill sets you up to be a backyard hero. With the superior GS4 grilling system, iGrill3 readiness, and 48,000 BTUs, the Genesis II E-435 grill is a one-stop shop for any large family or grilling enthusiast who loves to entertain.
GS4 Grilling Mechanics
The Genesis II series introduces the brand new powerful GS4 grilling mechanics that let Weber perform like no other grill. GS4 features four key components working in harmony to create excellent, well-balanced barbecued food.
- Infinity ignition is ensured to ignite every time. Improved durability will have you up and grilling in no time, every time.
- High-performance burners have a unique tapered shape to ensure consistent and constant gas flow from front to back, providing even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface.
- Flavorizer bars reduce flare-ups and improve heat distribution to enhance barbecue flavor. These Flavorizer bars feature a new design that allows you to easily see the flame.
- Grease management system funnels away grease that is not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars into an easy to remove drip tray that allows for faster, easier, and much more convenient cleaning.
Make your grill smart with Weber iGrill 3
The Weber Genesis II series comes iGrill 3 ready. iGrill 3 is a high tech way to monitor your food from beginning to end. It notifies you on your phone when your food has reached the perfect temperature to take off the grill. Compatible with the Weber iGrill app, many features and social media opportunities await.
iGrill 3 thermometer sold separately.
- GS4 high performance grilling system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates and stainless steel flavorizer bars
- iGrill 3 ready
- Durable all weather wheels
- Tool hooks
- Two side tables, the left one folds down
- Swivel locking casters
- Open cart design, welded tube frame
- Fuel gauge
- Built in lid thermometer
- Bottom shelf
|Collection||Weber Genesis II 400 Series|
|Shipping Weight||214 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Lid Open)||62"H x 65"W x 31"D|
|Dimensions (Lid Closed)||47"H x 65"W x 29"D|
|Primary Cooking Area||646 Square Inches|
|Tuck-Away Warming Rack Area||198 Square Inches|
|Total Cooking Area||844 Square Inches|
|Main Burners||48000 BTU|
|Stainless Steel Burners||4|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane (Tank Sold Separately)|
|Grate Material||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Flavorizer Bar Material||Stainless Steel|
|Heat Deflector Material||Stainless Steel|
|Durable All-Weather Wheels||2|
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty