Weber Genesis II SE-410 Liquid Propane Grill Red - 94999
Weber Genesis II SE-410 Liquid Propane Grill Red
Price includes any available discounts
|Shipping: Not Available|
Sold out in your area
|Assembly: Ready To Assemble|
The red Weber Genesis II SE-410 liquid propane grill from RC Willey is a classy, stylish, and useful way to bring the heat this summer at your next neighborhood get together! Its large cooking area and four burners allow you to sear steaks on one end while roasting veggies in the middle and grilling chicken to the side. Let this powerful grilling system take charge while you enjoy the company of your friends and family. With the superior GS4 grilling system, iGrill3 readiness, 48,000 BTUs, and durable stainless steel grates, the Genesis II SE-410 grill is a one-stop shop for any large family or grilling enthusiast who loves to entertain.
The Genesis II series introduces the brand new and powerful GS4 grilling mechanics that let Weber perform like no other grill. GS4 features four key components working in harmony to create excellent, well-balanced barbecued food.
- Infinity ignition is ensured to ignite every time. Improved durability will have you up and grilling in no time, every time.
- High-performance burners have a unique tapered shape to ensure consistent and constant gas flow from front to back, providing even heat distribution across the entire cooking surface.
- Flavorizer bars reduce flare-ups and improve heat distribution to enhance barbecue flavor. These Flavorizer bars feature a new design that allows you to easily see the flame.
- Grease management system funnels away grease that is not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars into an easy to remove drip tray that allows for faster, easier, and much more convenient cleaning.
The Weber Genesis II series comes iGrill 3 ready. iGrill 3 is a high tech way to monitor your food from beginning to end. It notifies you on your phone when your food has reached the perfect temperature to take off the grill. Compatible with the Weber iGrill app, many features and social media opportunities await.
iGrill 3 thermometer sold separately.
Understanding RC Willey's Weber Genesis II Grill Models
|E-410||Porcelain-Enameled Grates||Porcelain-Enameled Lid|
|SE-410||Stainless Steel Grates||Porcelain-Enameled Lid|
*The 4 in the number (410) signifies that this model has 4 burners.
Weber Genesis II Overview.
GS4 Grilling System.
Choosing the right Weber Genesis II model.
- GS4 high performance grilling system
- Stainless steel cooking grates and flavorizer bars
- iGrill3 ready
- Durable all weather wheels
- Tool hooks
- Two side tables, the left one folds down
- Swivel locking casters
- Open cart design, welded tube frame
- Fuel gauge
- Built in lid thermometer
- Bottom shelf
|Collection||Weber Genesis II 400 Series|
|Dimensions||61"W x 29"D x 45"H|
|Shipping Weight||190 lbs.|
|Dimensions (Lid Open)||61"W x 31"D x 61"H|
|Dimensions (Lid Closed)||61"W x 29"D x 45"H|
|Primary Cooking Area||646 Square Inches|
|Tuck-Away Warming Rack Area||198 Square Inches|
|Total Cooking Area||844 Square Inches|
|Main Burners||48000 BTU|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane (Tank Sold Separately)|
|Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Flavorizer Bar Material||Stainless Steel|
|Heat Deflector Material||Stainless Steel|
|Stainless Steel Burners||4|
|Durable All-Weather Wheels||2|
More from the Weber Genesis II 400 Series collection
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty