Toro Power Clear 721 E (38753) Snow Blower
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Utah Furniture Warehouse - IDC 5+ In Stock
Combining a perfect blend of power and efficiency, the Toro Power Clear 721 E Single-Stage 21 in.Gas Snow Blower with electric start is second to none for tough jobs. The blower features push-of-a-button electric start, and its powerful 212cc 4-Cycle OHV engine launches snow up to 35 ft. away. Shred snow fast with the patented Power Curve system, while the Power Propel self-propel system gets you moving quickly. Garage already filled to the brim? No worries, as the blower's compact design makes for easy storage. Toro stands behind its products with a 2-year Guaranteed to Start Promise and full warranty, so you can rest easy knowing you're ready for whatever winter has in store. Count on it.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 33" x 21" x 34" (84 cm x 54 cm x 87 cm). All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
Choose the right fuel for your snowblower. For best starting results use Non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher. Use fresh fuel less than 30 days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems. Do not mix oil with gas.
- Easy Start - Simply push the button and you're ready to snow blow with electric start
- Power to Blast Through Snow - Toro’s powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engines give you the power to slice through snow in no time and throw it 35 feet or more
- Shreds Snow Fast - Efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved paddles and funneled housing of the Power Curve Technology
- The right fit for you - Ideal for medium-sized driveways that can hold up to 4-9 parked cars and 2"-9" snow, with limited garage or shed storage
|Dimensions||31"W x 21"D x 34"H|
|Engine||Toro Premium 212cc 4-cycle OHV|
|Fuel Capacity||2.3 Quarts|
|Throw Distance||Up to 35'|
|Drive System||Power Propel Self-Propel|
|Auger System||Power Curve Rotor|
|Snow Cut Depth -- 1 Pass||12.5"|
|Chute/Deflector Type||High Capacity Polyethylene w/ Zip Deflector|
|Chute Control||Chute-Mounted Handle (210° Rotation)|
|Wheels||7" x 1.75"|
More from the Power Clear collection
- 2-Year Guarantee to Start
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty