Glacier Country Deck Chair
Fulfilled by Montana Woodworks Inc
Your items will be made to order. Please allow for a 14-20 day lead time.
Minor assembly required
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. This product ships direct from the manufacturer, so RC Willey Delivery is not available.
- Constructed from solid, U.S. grown pine, this durable chair is sure to last for generations. Using the tried and true method of mortise and tenon joinery, artisans at our factory in Montana assemble this item by hand.
- This one of a kind "Glacier Country" look is achieved by removing the outer bark while leaving the inner stratum or "Cambium" layer. The "Glacier Country" items are finished with premium grade, exterior stain.
- Overall dimensions are; 30"W x 30"D x 37"H. The deck chair comes in four pieces (seat, back, two side panels), requiring some elementary assembly. Instructions are included.
- All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty at no additional charge.
- Shipping within the Continental 48 states included.
- Made in Montana, U.S.A.!
- Glacier Country
- 30"W x 30"D x 37"H
- 64 lbs.
Q & A
Glacier Country Deck Chair - 449.99
Other Items In This Collection
Sign Up For Emails.
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!