Red Outdoor Contoured Chair - Adirondack - 38999
The Contoured Adirondack Chair from Hanover Outdoor Furniture, is associated with the preferred style of outdoor seating around the world. Hanover has taken this favorable Adirondack design a step further by fusing eco-friendly, all-weather materials with strong construction and protective treatment resulting in long-lasting comfort and function year after year. This Adirondack is constructed of durable HDPE, an eco-friendly lumber made with purified polymers. Unlike authentic wood furniture, this material will never peel, chip, or split naturally. It resists corrosive substances, insects, salt, UV fading, and other environmental strain. Truly built to last, no painting, staining, waterproof treatment, or other maintenance necessary! With comfort and durability in mind, the back of this Adirondack chair is shaped into a gentle horizontal curve on the back with a seat specially contoured to provide the utmost in comfort. A sturdy base and wide arm rests insure strength and stability bound together by commercial-grade stainless steel hardware. Hanover stands by its durability with a 20-year limited warranty, so you can be sure this Adirondack will last you many years to come.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- Contoured design for comfortable seating
- Made with eco-friendly HDPE premium material
- Provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- No painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance required
- Will not split, crack, chip or peel like natural wood
- Resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt, UV fading, and other environmental stresses
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware included - Some assembly required
- Easy to clean with soap and water
|Dimensions||29.75"W x 33.5"D x 37.5"H|
|Shipping Weight||42 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|