Camp Chef Redwood Fire Pit with Bag - 16999
Camp Chef Redwood Fire Pit w/Bag
Share stories and good times around the Redwood Portable Fire Pit. This easy to use fire pit will keep you warm at the campsite, the tailgate party or on the back patio. The fully adjustable flame-control dial helps keep the flame the right size when roasting marshmallows or cooking hotdogs. The center piece has decorative pine tree cut outs to maintain that outdoor feel when gathered around the fire pit. A set of four roasting sticks are included.
Due to the nature of lava rocks, some rocks may need to "cure" before a lifetime of enjoyment. Todo this, simply setup the firepit and ignite on high, allowing it to "bake" the rocks for about 10 minutes. During these few minutes, maintain a safe distance while a small portion of the rock may, or may not, crack and gently pop. After 10 minutes, the rock will be cured and setup complete. Camp Chef propane fire pits are allowed for use in most fire ban restrictions, check with the local ranger station before use.
Available for Online Purchase Only. Assembly required. Not eligible for 5 Star Express Delivery.
- Smokeless, propane fueled flame (natural gas adaptable)
- Matchless ignition and fully adjustable flame-control dial
- 12 lbs. of lava rock disperse and radiate heat
- Safety shutoff valve
- Includes 4 extendable roasting sticks, carry bag, regulator and 5' hose, and propane tank support stand
- Propane tank not included
- Total Output: 55,000 BTU/hr
|Shipping Weight||33 lbs.|
|Materials||Heavy gauge steel, nickel coated steel safety rings|