Remove Double Oven tag
6 Number of Burners
Remove 6 tag
Remove Dual Fuel tag
Remove Pickup tag
High End Appliances
Remove High End Appliances tag
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more
Shop Double Oven Ranges at RC Willey
While not as spacious or versatile as a double wall oven, double oven ranges are still a good way to add extra baking and cooking space into your kitchen.
What is the Benefit of a Double Oven Range
By removing the storage drawer you usually find in a slide-in range, double ovens fit two oven cavities into the same size footprint as a standard oven. Multitask with ease—sauté veg, roast a turkey, bake bread all at the same time and get dinner on the table more efficiently than ever.
Pros and Cons of Double Oven RangesPros:
- More overall cooking space than single-oven ranges
- Quicker pre-heating times
- Smaller top oven is good for smaller dishes
- Bottom oven is really low to the ground which requires repeatedly squatting down to open and close the door
- Heat transfer between both ovens is common when using high temperatures
Can You Use Both Ovens on a Double Oven at the Same Time?
Yes! One of the biggest benefits of a double wall stove is its versatility. Bake rolls up top while you roast a chicken below. Finish up a pie in the top oven, while your yams roast below.
Why Buy Kitchen Appliances at RC Willey?
Shop with confidence at RC Willey. We’ve got Cooking Appliance in-stock and ready for delivery and with an RC Willey near you or shop online 24/7.