- Payment Plans
- RC Willey Will Call
- Home Theater Install
- Extended Warranty
- Product Information
Make a Warranty Claim
The following forms will help you make a claim against your purchased RC Willey extended warranty. Please select the type of Warranty you are trying to use.
What type of Warranty do you have?
Have a Warranty Question?
If you have a question about your warranty and aren't making a claim...
R.C. Willey Extended Warranty or a contracted servicer will be in contact with you within 24 hours. If you have additional questions or concerns, contact the warranty department at 801-464-2340 or toll free at 1-888-448-3750
The RC Willey Pledge of Protection
In 1932, Rufus Call Willey began selling appliances to his friends and neighbors in Syracuse, Utah. He started his business with a simple philosophy—people deserve quality merchandise and great service at a fair price. Today, that same philosophy still exists at the company he founded over 80 years ago. That's why RC Willey offers you the security of our "Pledge of Protection".
The Pledge of Protection
Even the best quality merchandise can sometimes need repairs, and repairs are expensive. RC Willey's Pledge of Protection protects you from the high cost of repair bills. If the item covered by the Pledge of Protection fails, RC Willey will fix it. There's no paper work to complete, no hassles, no fuss. Just call the nearest RC Willey location and you will be referred to a factory-authorized service center in your area. Present your sales receipt and a factory-trained technician will perform the needed repairs on your purchase. You never see a bill on repairs completed under this agreement.
What Is Covered?
The pledge of protection extends the manufacturer's warranty for the period of the pledge. Anything covered under the manufacturer's warranty is covered for that time period. Exclusions generally include disposable items like batteries. Naturally, damage caused by misuse or abuse is not covered.
Other Pledge of Protection Benefits
- Warranty "Buy-Back" Program
- Provides for in-home repairs on large TV's and appliances
- Protects against damage caused by lightning
- Provides up to $100 in food spoilage compensation
- Yearly head cleanings on Camcorders
- Provides for "close-to-home" repairs. No need for shipping in most cases
Warranty Buy-Back Program
When you purchase a Qualifying Extended Warranty from RC Willey and do not need to use the warranty in any form, you may qualify to receive an RC Willey gift certificate at the end of the warranty term equal to 50% of the cost of the warranty. Please read the following details.
- The extended warranty must be expired to receive the "Buy-Back" gift certificate.
- The "Buy-Back" must be claimed within 90 days after the extended warranty has expired. It is the customer's responsibility to notify the RC Willey warranty department that the warranty has expired to receive the "Buy-Back" gift certificate. (In Salt Lake City, UT call 801-464-2340; in Boise, ID call 208-288-4100; and in Las Vegas, NV call 702-856-8000).
- The Warranty Buy-Back will be in the form of an RC Willey gift certificate equal to one-half the actual cost of the extended warranty paid by the customer. No cash, checks or credit to the customer's account will be issues. After the customer notifies the warranty department and the customer qualifies, the gift certificate will be mailed to the customer. This gift certificate may be used to purchase any merchandise from RC Willey.
- The customer's account must be in good standing before the gift certificate can be issued.
- If any claims in any form have been made against the extended warranty, the customer does not qualify for the Buy-Back program.
- The customer must have purchased the Qualified Extended Warranties after July 15, 1999.
- The Extended Warranty Plan must have been purchased from RC Willey at the time of the product purchase. Warranties purchased through telemarketing programs do not qualify.
- The Buy-Back program applies to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
The extended warranties that qualify for the 50% Buy-Back are as follows:
- 4 and 5-Year Electronics and Appliance Extended Warranties
- 3-Year Computer Extended Warranties
- 3-Year Laptop Extended Warranties
- 3-Year Treadmill Extended Warranties
- 10-Year Refrigeration Compressor Extended Warranties
- 10-Year Clothes Washer Transmission Extended Warranties
Specific Warranty Details
Click below for additional details for specific plans
- Consumer Protection Plan Details
- 3 Year Leather Protection Warranty Details
- 5 Year Leather Protection Warranty Details
- 3 Year Fabric Protection Warranty Details
- 7 Year Fabric Protection Warranty Details
- 2 Year Television Replacement Plan Details
- Personal Computer Protection Plan Details
- Personal Laptop Protection Plan Details
- Home Speaker Protection Plan Details
- Lawn Mower / Snow Blower Protection Plan Details
- 10 Year Compressor or Transmission Protection Plan Details
- 5 Year Compressor or Transmission Protection Plan Details
California specific warranty plan details
- (California) Consumer Protection Plan Details
- (California) Personal Computer Protection Plan Details
- (California) Personal Laptop Protection Plan Details
- (California) Big Screen Protection Plan Details
- (California) Plasma Protection Plan Details
- (California) Home Speaker Protection Plan Details
- (California) Massage Chair Protection Plan Details
- (California) One-Year Satisfaction Plan Details
- (California) Two-Year Replacement Plan Details