Posted by Andie on February 5, 2014
Here are just a few more noteworthy trends from High Point Market a few months ago that you should know about...
1. Lots of splashes of color
2. Lighter finishes (not as light as maple, but not as dark as merlo)
3. Contemporary furniture, wallpaper, light fixtures & art
via the decorating diva
4. Natural raw wood
5. Mixing colored chairs with tables
6. Upholstered headboards and beds
the decorating diva via pinterest
7. Nail heads on tables, chairs, beds, etc.