Posted by Andie on June 25, 2017
Whether you have a closet chuck full of wrapping paper that you don't know what to do with, or you're looking for fun and inexpensive DIY craft night ideas... this list is for you! Here are 9 easy ways to make awesome party supplies and home decor with just a simple roll of wrapping paper....
1. Make a birthday banner
2. Cut it up into tiny pieces to make your own confetti
3. Make streamers
4. Line the back of a book shelf to add visual interest
5. Frame as art
6. Wrap books that have ugly covers to create a pretty display on your shelf
7. Make party hats
8. Create table cloths and place mats
And lastly, and definitely my favorite idea.....
9. Line it in a room on the walls as WALLPAPER!
What other things do you make out of leftover wrapping paper??