Posted by Alyssa on February 9, 2018
Coming up with ideas for Valentine’s Day can be tricky. You don’t want to be cliche, spend too much money, or end up waiting forever in crowds of people. Instead, think of doing something with just your partner or family. Think outside the box and have a great day celebrating the ones you love!
Valentine's Day Ideas
via How Does She?
Some fun Valentine’s Day activities that would work for two or for an entire family:
- Fill the room with balloons and make a fancy breakfast (complete with heart-shaped pancakes!)
- Stay in, turn on some music, and make a new recipe together
- Give the gift of a cooking class and learn something together
- Pick a neighborhood you’ve never walked through and spend the afternoon walking through it
- Pack a picnic and take a hike
- Eat appetizers at one restaurant, your main meal in a different one, and move on to the next restaurant to finish up with dessert
- Choose your favorite restaurant, bring the takeout home, and rent a movie
- Go out for ice cream and taste as many flavors as possible
- Turn on your favorite music, sit at a table together, and write your partner a letter telling them how much you love them
- Heart attack each member of your family
- Have a Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt
- Build a fort together and watch your favorite movie together
What are some of your best Valentine’s Day ideas?