Happy Earth Day! RC Willey is committed to not only providing a great product to our customers but also to doing our part in protecting the environment. Check out all the ways RC Willey chooses to “go green” every day below!
- We recycle your old appliances. When we come to deliver your new appliances and take your old ones, we don’t go to the dump. Instead, we take the old appliances to our Inter-Mountain Distribution Center where the freon, copper, and scrap metal are all recycled.
- In all our warehouses and offices we have switched from fluorescent lighting to more efficient bulbs.
- We recycle all the plastic, styrofoam, and cardboard that comes into our warehouses. Because of our focus on recycling, we only take about 2 trips to the dump per week instead the multiple trips a day we were taking before we started using recycling bins.
- In our warehouses, we have motion sensor lights that turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity, helping conserve a lot of energy.
- Our ads are printed on paper that uses less chemicals and energy in the manufacturing process. We also have a recycling program in our corporate offices.
- We offer ENERGY STAR certified appliances. If you are interested in doing your part to go green, consider purchasing an energy efficient appliance.
For more details on how RC Willey has gone green, click here.
How have you gone green?