Scarlett Sandstone Beige Push Back High Leg Recliner
Out Of Stock
The seat features four 8-gauge seat springs with rear swing anchors, two 12-gauge cross brace wires and a deck pad. The back uses two 12-gauge springs and a spring cover.
Frames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are mortise and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
Mechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,00 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest settings. Mechanism are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- Decorative wood legs
- Foam tight back
- Attached seat
- 33"W x 37"D x 39"H
- 123 lbs.
- 88% Polyester 12% Acrylic Medium Wearability
- Care Instructions
- Clean with Mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo
- Inside Seat Dimensions
- 21"W x 21"D x 19.5"H
- Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline
- 12 inches
- Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)
- 58 inches
- Weight Capacity
- 300 lbs.
- Country of Origin
- Clean Code
- Ws Ws-mild Solvent, Upholstery Shampoo
Other Items In This Collection
- 8 & 12 Gauge Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Hardwood Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Polyurethane Foam Cushion with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- La-Z-Boy Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts & 1-Year Labor Warranty
Q & A
Join Our Email List
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!