Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal information ("PI") from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, apply for credit, use our mobile application, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site or during in-store purchases. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities. This information is collected for internal purposes only: service completion (delivery or in-store pickup), advertising or credit acceptance.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We do share information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined below:
How We Use Collected Information
RC Willey Home Furnishings and/or third party business partners authorized by RC Willey Home Furnishings' customers may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website
- To display content on the site correctly
- To improve customer service
- To perform services for which you have contracted with us through a purchase. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service
- To respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalize your user experience and ads
- To improve our site
- To improve our products and services
- To process payments
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
- To manage product reviews and ratings
- To send periodic emails
- To prevent fraud
- To send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
- To maintain your customer record for external and internal audit purposes and record keeping
- To process credit and lease-to-own applications, including obtaining information from consumer credit reporting agencies
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
We have shared data for these reasons continuously over the past 12 months, and continue to do so.
Reviews and Comments
We reserve the right not to post your review for the following reasons:
- Language deemed not suitable for a public forum—including but not limited to obscenities, discriminatory language or personal attacks
- Advertisements, “spam” or references/links to other products, competitors, or websites
- Personal contact information—including, but not limited to email addresses, URLS, phone numbers, or physical addresses
- Critical or harmful comments on other reviews, RC Willey associates, or customers
RC Willey reserves the right to contact you soliciting reviews/ratings for recently purchased goods.
If a User decides to opt in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our site.
Third Party Websites
Users may create content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
RC Willey Corporate
Attn: Website Privacy Manager
2301 S 300 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, residents of California have rights to make requests regarding our use and disclosure of their personal information. These requests are as follows:
- Access Request (can make a request no more than twice in a 12-month period)
- The categories of personal information we have collected
- The sources of the collected data
- The business or commercial purposes for which the information was collected
- The types of third parties with whom data has been shared
- Deletion Request
- Do Not Sell My Information Request (We never sell customer information, but you can still make this request)
To make any of these requests, you or an authorized agent may submit questions or requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the approved request form or contact us at 800-429-7473. Please click here for the request form
In order to process any of the requests, reasonable steps must be taken to verify your identity. This is for privacy purposes. We require you to provide the following information: name, email address, phone number, and postal address, in order to verify your identity. Other steps may be taken to complete this verification.
For additional information about collection of personal identification, and purposes of this collection please refer to the sections "Personal identification information" and "How we use collected information" earlier in this document.
We regularly run contests where customers are asked to enter personal information like email addresses in exchange for discounts or chances to win products and money from RC Willey. This information is only used for the purposes described in the contest terms.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. R.C. Willey does not sell any personal information to third parties. To request additional information, please contact us at 800-429-7473.
Sign Up For Emails.
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!