Contemporary Sangria Red Rocker Recliner - Casey
Contemporary Sangria Red Rocker Recliner - CaseyLimited Stock
The seat features four 8 1/2-gauge seat springs with rear helical springs and two 12-gauge cross brace wires. An insulator/stabilizer spring support system, a deck pad, and a nonwoven spring cover are integrated into the seat cushion assembly. The back uses two 11-gauge springs. The rocker spring uses La-Z-Boy's standard 8-gauge dual spring and must pass the minimum half million cycle test.
Frames consist of kiln-dried hardwood, furniture grade laminates or engineered framing material, or a combination of these products. Frame joints are mortise and tenon or lap-jointed and glued; stress points are reinforced with corner blocks.
The rear section of the chaise seat contains a 3" contour cut polyurethane foam core topped with a 1 1/4" layer of polyurethane foam. The chaise pad contains a 1 3/4" polyurethane foam core extending from the front of the seat to the bottom of the legrest. The attached back pillow contains two inner bags filled with blown fiber. The arms contain a 2 1/4" contour cut polyurethane foam core wrapped with a 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam. The inside arm, outside arm, and front post are sewn together. The chaise legrest contains a 3/4" polyurethane foam core wrapped with a 1/2" layer of polyurethane foam.
Mechanical parts are tested to surpass 100,00 cycles, which equals 50 years of normal use. Features customized reclining comfort which accommodates the size and weight of each user with the turn of a special, easy-to-reach wing-nut. Easy-acting comfort selector to choose among three legrest settings. Mechanisms are manufactured in-house by La-Z-Boy.
- Clean, contemporary design
- Chaise seat and legrest create a continuous zone of comfort
- Multichambered back for optimum support
- Flared, rounded track arms
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Adjust the legrest with a convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Special Order Customization Available
|33"W x 36"D x 40.5"H
|Clean with Water-Based Shampoo or Cleaner
|Inside Seat Dimensions
|22"W x 20"D x 19"H
|Wall Proximity To Allow Full Recline
|Dimensions When Fully Reclined (Headrest to Footrest)
|Country of Origin
|W W-clean W/water Based Shampoo Or Cleaner
- 8.5 and 12 Gauge Sinuous Springs with Limited Lifetime Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Mortise and Tenon Joint System Frame with Limited Lifetime Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Polyurethane Foam Cushion with 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Fabric with 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- La-Z-Boy Mechanism with Limited Lifetime Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty
COMPLETE THE ROOM
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more
Sign Up For Emails and SMS Texts
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!