Traeger Ironwood 885 Smoker Grill
Traeger Ironwood 885 Smoker Grill
|Estimated shipping to
D2 DIRECT DRIVE
More Power, More Flavor
The brand new D2 Direct Drive Drivetrain is the catalyst behind the next generation of Traeger's wood-fired pellet grills. Created specifically to take outdoor cooking to the next level. Equal parts power and precision are combined with rugged durability, for a high-performance grill that is built to last, from improved searing to low-and-slow cooking. The new D2 drivetrain will deliver maximum flavor to your food thanks to its broader temperature ranges.
- BIG FLAVOR - Variable speed fan and auger provide optimal wood pellet smoke production for the finest hardwood flavor.
- TURBOTEMP - Hotter, faster. Ultra fast startup so you can grill quicker. Precision cooking temps will give you more consistent results.
- BUILT TO LAST - Direct drive fan and variable speed auger powered by an industry first brushless motor so that you can rely on it for years.
Over 30 years of wood-fired flavor has made Traeger the industry leader in infusing the highest quality smoke into your food. Traeger's smoke science technology makes cooking on a wood pellet grill easier, more accurate, and better tasting. Since a Traeger Grill cooks via a convection heating process, there are no flare-ups like on gas and charcoal grills. Add in our Set-it and Forget-it ability for ease of use, and there's no doubt a Traeger is the best grill for smoking.
- TRU CONVECTION - Traeger's TRU Convection system directs heat and smoke through specially designed channels in the grill. This creates a powerful vortex of heat and smoke that cooks your food up to 20% faster without the fear of flare-ups. From shorter cook times, to higher temperatures, TRU Convection takes Traegering to the next level.
- DOWNDRAFT EXHAUST - Old smoke is cold smoke. By forcing old smoke to exit below where your food is cooked, Traeger is ensuring you get the best hardwood flavor in every meal. Downdraft Exhaust gives you precision control of smoke output, while simultaneously increasing the penetration of smoke into your food, for unrivaled wood-fired flavor.
- SUPER SMOKE - Traeger's Super Smoke Mode lets you blast your food with 100% hardwood smoke. This breakthrough in grilling technology revolves around precision fan control, enabling the grill to get the maximum delivery of smoke, at temperatures from 165 up to 225 degrees.
A World of Flavor at Your Fingertips
The future of grilling has arrived with Traeger's WiFIRE Technology. Take command of your grill from the couch, or on-the-go with the new WiFi controller that connects your smartphone to the grill via the Traeger App. Bring the true power to your fingertips. Just download the Traeger app on your smartphone and connect to the WiFi-enabled controller for total control.
- TRAEGER RECIPES - With hundreds of recipes available on the Traeger App, inspiration is just a tap away. From favorites like juicy pulled pork and mouth-watering brisket, to smoked apple pie and bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers, find a recipe for any occasion.
- GRILLGUIDE CUSTOM COOK CYCLES - Leverage Traeger's GrillGuide Technology to help you master more. Download hundreds of wood pellet grill recipes directly to your WiFIRE controller to get step-by-step guidance through your entire cook cycle with GrillGuide. Wood-fired grilling has never been easier.
- CONTROL - This is what an outdoor cooking revolution looks like. You can change temperatures, monitor your food temps, and add smoke on a WiFi-enabled Traeger wood pellet grill from anywhere, at anytime, on your smartphone.
- Ironwood D2 Controller
- WiFIRE Technology
- D2 Direct Drive
- TRU Convection System
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust System
- Super Smoke Mode
- Meat Prove with Storage Compartment
- Double Side Wall Interior
- Adjustable Two-Tier Grate System
- Dual Position Smoke/Sear Bottom Grill Grate
- Adjustable Top Tier Extra Grill Rack for Optimal Heat Distribution
- Stainless Steel Side Shelf with Hooks
- Exterior Storage Hooks for Extra Grill Rack
- Hopper Clean-Out
- Locking Casters
- Pellet Sensor
|Main Grill Grate
|22"W x 19"D
|2nd Tier Grill Rack
|22"W x 10.5"D
|885 Square Inches
|10 Chickens, 7 Rib Racks, or 9 Pork Butts
- 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Sign Up For Emails and SMS Texts
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!