About The Pledge of Protection
Even the best quality merchandise can sometimes need repairs, and that can get expensive. RC Willey’s Pledge of Protection protects you from the high cost of repair bills. If the item covered by the Pledge of Protection fails, RC Willey will fix it. There’s no paper work to complete, no hassles, no fuss. Just call the nearest RC Willey location and you will be referred to a factory-authorized service center in your area. Present your sales receipt and a factory-trained technician will perform the needed repairs on your product. You never see a bill on repairs completed under this agreement.
- Warranty “Buy-Back” Program
- Provides for in-home repairs on large TV’s and appliances
- Protects against damage caused by lightning
- Provides up to $100 in food spoilage compensation
- Provides for “close-to-home” repairs. No need for shipping in most cases
The extended warranties that qualify for the 50% Buy-Back are as follows:
- 5-Year Appliance and Electronics Extended Warranties
- 7-Year Fabric Extended Warranties bought on/after 01/01/19
- 5-Year Leather Extended Warranties bought on/after 01/01/19
Warranty Buy-Back Program
When you purchase a Qualifying Extended Warranty from RC Willey and do not need to use the warranty in any form, you may qualify to receive an RC Willey gift certificate at the end of the warranty term equal to 50% of the cost of the warranty. Please read the following details.
- The extended warranty must be expired to receive the Buy-Back gift card.
- The Buy-Back must be claimed within 90 days after the extended warranty has expired. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify the RC Willey warranty department that the warranty has expired to receive the “Buy-Back” gift card. (Toll free 800-444-3876 or 801-464-2340).
- The Warranty Buy-Back will be in the form of an RC Willey gift card equal to one-half the actual cost of the extended warranty paid by the customer. No cash, checks or credit to the customer’s account will be issued. After the customer notifies the warranty department and the customer qualifies, the gift certificate will be mailed to the customer. This gift certificate may be used to purchase any merchandise from RC Willey.
- The customer’s account must be in good standing before the gift certificate can be issued.
- If any claims in any form have been made against the extended warranty, the customer does not qualify for the Buy-Back program.
- The Buy-Back program applies to the original purchase and is non-transferable.