Somerset Windsor Cherry Grandfather Floor Clock
Somerset Windsor Cherry Grandfather Floor ClockLimited Stock
- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center, and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights features a decorative center disk and weight shell bands that complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features a carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
|Dimensions||27"W x 16"D x 88.5"H|
|Material||Select Cherry Hardwood Solids & Veneers Windsor|
- 2-Years Parts and Labor
COMPLETE THE ROOM
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more
Sign Up For Emails
Be the first to know about new products, special offers, sales, deals, and so much more!