Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum - 34999
Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum
Available Within Continental US
Pick it up Today at Orem Mall Furniture Store, Utah
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 690 robot vacuum, now available at RC Willey. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Dirt Detect sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Roomba® 690 Overview
High performance, good for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected
Connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba® 690 robot vacuum. The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Dirt Detect™ sensors alert the Roomba robot vacuum to clean more thoroughly on concentrated areas of dirt. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME App.
An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality. Today, we design and build innovative home robots, including the award-winning Roomba Vacuuming Robot and the Braava family of mopping robots. But our technology isn’t just about robots. It’s about you – and finding better ways to help you get more done.
Engineered for performance
The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
The lithium ion battery keeps the Roomba robot vacuum's powerful cleaning system running.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
The only leading robot vacuum brand1 with two main cleaning brushes - one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up. The brushes work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and large debris from your floors.
Clean debris from carpets and hard floorsThe Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Dirt Detect TechnologyPatented Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
Sweeps away debris hiding along wallsThe Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
Intelligently navigates your homeUsing a full suite of smart sensors, the Roomba robot vacuum makes more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home and help thoroughly clean your floors. Cliff detect sensors avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
Use with the included Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans.
iRobot HOME AppClean and schedule your robot vacuum anytime, from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App. Access tips and support, turn on push notifications to receive real time updates on cleaning jobs, and more - all from your smartphone.
Voice-activated controlAll Wi‐Fi connected Roomba vacuuming robots are compatible on devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. Simply ask Alexa or the Google Assistant to start, stop, or dock your robot.
Roomba® 690 Interactive Tour
- 1 Based on GFK and NPD data of top 10 robot vacuums worldwide as measured by unit share January - June 2017
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floor
|Dimensions||13"W x 13"D x 3.7"H|
|Shipping Weight||12.3 lbs.|
|Robot Weight||7.8 lbs|
|Charge Time||3 hours|
|Battery Run Time||60 minutes|
|Battery Type||Lithium ion|
|Bin Volume||0.6 liter|
|Threshold Clearance||0.79 in|