TP Link Archer C90 WiFi Router - 10999
TP-Link TP Link Archer C90 WiFi Router
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Reno Furniture Store, Nevada
The Archer C90 WiFi router from RC Willey uses 802.11ac Wave2 technology to deliver speeds of up to 1,900 Mbps—1,300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.All of your devices receive data simultaneously thanks to MU-MIMO technology. Game online and enjoy lag free 4K streaming at the same time.
802.11ac Wave2 WiFi
1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
Three simultaneous data streams help your devices achieve optimal performance by making communication more efficient
Boosted WiFi Coverage
Beamforming technology delivers a highly efficient wireless connection
Advanced features like Parental Controls, Guest Network and Access Control provide advanced security for your WiFi
Smart Connect directs clients to less congested bands while Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
Alexa & IFTTT
Control your router in voice command with Amazon Alexa and make your life easier with IFTTT
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
- 1 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 2 MU-MIMO capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO.
- Three external antennas and one internal antenna transmit WiFi signals to every corner of your home. Beamforming technology detects devices, even if they are far away or low-powered, and concentrates wireless signal strength towards them.
- Smart Connect unites 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band into a single WiFi SSID and helps the router automatically switch each device's connection to the best available WiFi band. Airtime Fairness prevents older devices from slowing down your network. With both Smart Connect and Airtime Fairness working together, everyone can enjoy a smoother WiFi experience.
- Archer C90 improves your online safety and security by providing advanced features and technology like Parental Controls, Access Control, VPN Server, etc. Benefit from advanced security enhancements, by keeping your router's firmware up to date.
- Achieve peak performance with your wired devices through Gigabit Ethernet ports that can operate 10× faster than standard Ethernet. The USB 2.0 port makes it easy to connect external drives to the router to rapidly share files, photos, video, and music wirelessly.
- Archer C90 works with Alexa and IFTTT to be your smart home hub. Easily control your network with simple voice commands to make your smart life easier than ever.
- Set up Archer C90 in minutes via its intuitive web interface or the powerful Tether app. Tether also lets you manage its network settings from any Android or iOS device, including Parental Controls, Guest Network and more!
- In the Box: Wireless Router Archer C90 Power Adapter RJ45 Ethernet Cable Quick Installation Guide
|Dimensions||9.6"W x 7.3"D x 1.3"H|
|Shipping Weight||1 lbs.|
|Interface||4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port|
|Button||WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button|
|External Power Supply||12V/1.5A|
|Antenna||3 External Antennas + 1 Internal Antenna|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz|
|Frequency||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||1300 Mbps at 5 GHz, 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Reception Sensitivity||11a 6Mbps: -93dBm, 11a 54Mbps: -76dBm, 11ac HT20 mcs8 : -68dBm, 11ac HT40 mcs9: -64dBm, 11ac HT80 mcs9: -61dBm|
|Transmit Power||<30dBm(2.4GHz & 5GHz)|
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||Enable/Disable SSID Broadcast, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions, QSS|
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Security||Parental Control, Guest Network, Firewall, Access Control|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP(Dual Access), L2TP(Dual Access), Bigpond|
|Management||Access Control, Local Management, Remote Management|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||TP-Link DDNS，DynDns, NO-IP|
|Access Control||Blacklist, Whitelist|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall, IP and MAC Address Binding|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Advanced Features||MU-MIMO, Beamforming, Smart Connect, Airtime Fairness|
|USB Sharing||Supports Samba (Storage), FTP Server, Media Server|
|Guest Network||2.4GHz guest network × 1, 5GHz guest network × 1|
|Certification||FCC, RoHS, RCM|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE/NT/2000/XP/Vista™/7/8/8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser, Cable or DSL Modem, Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)|
- 2 Year Warranty