Clearance Garmin fēnix® 3 HR Training GPS Watch - Black - 39999
Offered by RC Willey, the Garmin fēnix 3 HR multisport training watch with GPS is ready for any training activity! If you're looking for effortless fitness tracking while training or competing and outdoor navigation, this is the watch for you. It can count steps, monitor your sleep, and provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities with its Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Its tough, capable, and smart—an ideal "triple threat" of features for any GPS training watch!
- Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions - The sleek fēnix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainless steel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings).
- Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology - fēnix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, fēnix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery - Just how effective is your current training plan? fēnix 3 HR will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- Analyze Your Technique - We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let fēnix 3 HR measure crucial running metrics² that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
- Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf - fēnix 3 HR watch isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand up paddle boarding and rowing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim™ device, fēnix 3 HR watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fēnix 3 HR watch the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect™. You can even use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+® wireless connectivity, for VIRB® action cameras.
- Navigate Your Way -
fēnix 3 HR watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fēnix 3 HR watch, you can create and follow courses as well.
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with both ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth®³ smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
- Altimeter, Barometer and Compass -
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant, real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
fēnix 3 HR watch auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempe™ external temperature sensor.
- Custom Apps and Watch Faces - Personalize fēnix 3 HR watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
- Stay Connected -
Smart notifications let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. fēnix 3 HR watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone² and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Other connected features include automatic upload to Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
- Wear Your Personality on Your Sleeve - Download the free Garmin Face It™ watch face app to customize your device with any photo from your smartphone. Just download the app, choose an image from your photo library, adjust the style for time and set it as your watch’s face. Whether it’s a scenic view from your last hike or a picture of your new puppy, with Garmin you can add personality to your watch that’s uniquely you.
|Shipping Weight||0.76 lbs.|
|Physical Size||51 x 51 x 17.5 mm|
|Lens Material||domed sapphire crystal|
|Bezel Material||stainless steel|
|Case Material||fiber-reinforced polymer|
|QuickFit™ watch band compatible||yes (26 mm)|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
|Display Type||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Display Size||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display Resolution||218 x 218 pixels|
|Battery Life||Smartwatch mode: Up to 2 weeks; GPS mode: Up to 16 hours; UltraTrac™ mode: Up to 40 hours|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone®, Android™, Windows®|
|Preloaded gym activity profiles||Indoor Rowing|
|Preloaded run profiles||Running, Indoor Running, Trail Running|
|Preloaded outdoor recreation profiles||Hiking, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing,|